Front and Rear 2016 Stock Rubicon Dana-44 Axles for Sale

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
******SOLD******
For Sale: Front and Rear stock 2016 Rubicon Dana-44 Axles.
-Both have the stock e-lockers and will include rotors.
-These do not include the calipers.
-The gears are stock at a ratio of 3.73 to 1.
-These have less than 1,000 miles on them and will be available for pickup from Off Road Evolution, 1829 Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA beginning 5/23/16.
-These are take-offs since I am conducting a significant build and have no further use for them. There is nothing wrong with them and they function perfectly.
-Please send me a PM with your name and phone number. We can then discuss particulars. Buyer pays for shipping and insurance, if necessary.
-Price for both: $3,000.00
-I am not interested in breaking these up as I need to sell both of them.
IMG_4831.jpg IMG_4832.jpg IMG_4833.jpg IMG_4834.jpg

Last edited:

DRTYRAT30

Thanks again Neil, I will put them to good use after some EVO sleeves, c gussets and a re-gear to 4.88 they will be mild trail ready for a few years till I can step up like your Full Build.

DRTYRAT30

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464662656.591562.jpg

Thanks again Neil. Definitely like brand new. Anyone interested in buying from Neil, he's for sure a stand up guy.

And thanks to Drew at Offroad Evolution for helping when I picked them up. And explaining my best options of just putting c gusset on the front and running them till I can ProRock.

Last edited:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Those look awesome!! I am glad a wayalife member got them. I had a ton of Craigslist interest but wanted to keep it "in the family."

Jesse is also a stand up guy and worked well with me, keeping me up to date.

And Drew, that guy is great. I am so excited about my build to be completed this Friday!!

Robertcrav

bummed I missed out on these...i was one of those from CL interested...but didn't see the ad on CL until yesterday

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
bummed I missed out on these...i was one of those from CL interested...but didn't see the ad on CL until yesterday

Sorry sir. I tried to figure out how to turn off the CL listing with my mobile device but failed and as I am still in LA and just picked up my build, I will not have access to a PC until like Sunday.

The good news is that a wayalife member benefited.

Good luck with your search.

Top Bottom