VIDEO - MOBY in MOAB : Golden Spike Jeep Trail / DOUBLE WHAMMY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Situated between Body Snatcher and the Golden Staircase, Double Whammy is an optional obstacle on the Golden Spike Trail that is known for breaking axles, drive shafts, ring and pinions and on occasions, for rolling Jeeps onto their lids. In this really short clip, you'll get to see Cindy make it look easy in Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler powered by a 6.2L LS V8 and pushing 40" Toyo MT's on a Dyantrac ProRock 60 front axle and full float Dynatrac ProRock 80 in the rear. A BIG THANKS goes to our good friend Tony (JeepFan) for helping us to make this clip possible. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man I remember watching from above and hearing of the horror stories of the people breaking stuff on it. Once you lined it up and Cindy started her approach I got really nervous. As the video shows she walked it quite easily! It was awesome to relive that feeling just now!

jeeeep

Hooked
Moby makes that double staircase look like nothing, approach it with 315's and it's wtf am I thinking and will I be able to drive this back home lol

JeepFan

Hooked
An elegant example of Cindy skillfully conquering a tough obstacle.

I'm glad I was able to help capture this great moment!

Wasn't this the obstacle where Moby broke an axle some years back?

Definitely epic Redemption!

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome vid. Great work again Cindy!!! So hard to capture the difficulty of this on film. Looked way more scary in person. Not just size, but how the front and rear had to climb and bump at the same time.

I have a different angle vid if you want it. iPhone quality. Here's a screen grab from it. Cool high five from front driver's side. [emoji106][emoji41]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462781400.958738.jpg

Top Bottom