Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Any metalheads on WOL?

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler View Post
    Parkway Drive, As I lay Dying, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Hopesfall, and many many more. Back in 2000, I had a guy give me the Underoath Cries of the past CD and that pretty much got me hooked.
    Gotta love Parkway Drive!!!
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    I'm a huge fan of metal and death metal (and Texas country, go figure lol )

Just saw the black dahlia murder for the 100th time in Austin with fallujah and disentomb. Sick show. Wish they would make summer slaughter tour what it used to be :/

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post

Howard Jones was awesome! Made for the greatest killswitch albums.
    Yes he made Killswitch who they are today. I haven't really listen to his new band, Devil You Know. Might have to give them a shot.
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

I am a big metal fan. Some of my favorite bands are Soilwork, Thy Art is Murder, Whitechapel, Primordial, Sarea, Dark Tranquility. I could keep going on all the bands I like.
    If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending.

Knows a Thing or Two UncensoredAggression's Avatar
    First concerts were Justice for all and Seasons in the Abyss! Played pro for a few years and did front of house for hundreds of national acts. Damm....i feels the metal demons wanting to surface and pull me under! I'm out!

Fresh Catch
    Don't let the metal elitists get to this thread. There hasn't been any mention of Slayer or Pantera yet!

I'm an old school metal guy, Judas Priest,Black Sabath,Motley Crue, and of course Deo and Ozzy.

These days I'm mostly country, but I still love slipknot, skindred, drowning pool, disturbed, LP just to name a few. Used to go to all the zeta fests (old Miami rock station back when we had one) and ozz fests. Huge fan of nirvana and the old Seattle grunge scene. I pretty much listen to almost anything.

mostly black/viking metal, darkthrone,mayhem,burzum, enslaved, Tyr, windir. also best band in the world IRON MAIDEN!!!!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast