Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Any metalheads on WOL?

Krokus..Celtic Frost..Kreator..

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine12 View Post
    I prefer progressive metal, such as Edguy, Dream Theater, and Opeth. But every once in awhile I swing for something more death metal style, like Job For A Cowboy or Lamb Of God. The first concert I ever attended was Slipknot.

So are there any other metalheads on here? What bands/type of metal are y'all in to?
    That's funny, because my first concert ever was also Slipknot. It was their Volume 3 Subliminal Verses tour, where Shadows Fall opened for Lamb of God and Lamb of God opened for **Slipknot**. I am a fan of all 3 bands, too!

In addition to those 3, I also listen to: Avenged Sevenfold, **Chevelle**, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, **Dimmu Borgir**, **Disturbed**, DragonForce, **Ensiferum**, some Fear Factory, **Five Finger Death Punch**, **Kamelot**, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Man-O-War, **Marilyn Manson**, Metallica, **Mudvayne**, Muse, Pantera, **Rammstein**, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Static-X, **System of a Down**, Trivium, Volbeat, and 3 Inches of Blood.

**-----** = an all time favorite, or a group I listen to at least 3+ times per week. Some get played daily.

I also like Drum n' Bass (Pendulum is my favorite there), some alternative rock, folk rock (Dropkick Murphys), some rap, (mostly older rap, I don't get along with most post 2010 rap) and the occasional 60's and 70's old rock...

Rock on my fellow Wayalifers!
    Last edited by TheFunSmith; 05-12-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Knows a Thing or Two Eezybreezy08's Avatar
    August burns red is another band to throw into yalls list that's pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Eezybreezy08 View Post
    August burns red is another band to throw into yalls list that's pretty good
    Yes. Awesome band. Empire is a great song.

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyGTX View Post
    mostly black/viking metal, darkthrone,mayhem,burzum, enslaved, Tyr, windir. also best band in the world IRON MAIDEN!!!!
    Finntroll?
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

I love Iced Earth, Dream Theater, Amon Amarth, DragonForce, Edguy, Within Tempation, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom, Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Slipknot, Rhapsody
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

I love progressive such as Tesseract, Sky Harbor, Avantasia, Edguy, Tool. I'll swing for something death metal like Children of Bodom, or Amon Amarth. And sometimes black metal like Cradle of Filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Beaver View Post
    I love progressive such as Tesseract, Sky Harbor, Avantasia, Edguy, Tool. I'll swing for something death metal like Children of Bodom, or Amon Amarth. And sometimes black metal like Cradle of Filth.
    Gotta love Tobias Sammet!!! Edguy Avantasia

I also love Opeth and Nightwish
    2012 Gecko JKU

It's a Wayalife!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast