Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Any metalheads on WOL?

Going to Iron Maiden next Saturday. Gonna be awesome! 🤟🏻🤟🏻

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvicon View Post
    I was going to go in ‘99, but couldn’t at last minute and kick myself in the ass for missing out. Wasn’t going to make that same mistake twice. I’ll be there in 24.75 hours!!! And it’s my birthday tomorrow! I am lucky!

Happy birthday Vic...I bet the show was killer...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Happy birthday Vic...I bet the show was killer...
    Thanks Ed, it was everything I expected and more. It was special going on my birthday too. The Cliff Burton tribute was very emotional, he tore up the classical bass and adding electronics pushed it over the top.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Hooked
    [QUOTE=Ruvicon;1162732]Last nights S&M2 concert was sweet. The new Chase Center is awesome!
    Attachment 334267

I took a lot of video with killer effects, but not so many photos. Here’s one where you can see that the stage slowly rotated 360 degrees plus band members shifted spots frequently during songs all night long. They played for three hours! One of my favorites of the night was a tribute to Cliff Burton where they recreated Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) by the Symphony’s bass player which was so awesome!
    Attachment 334268

Saw it in the theater. Man that solo was amazing!

They announced a little while ago that Metallica is headlining 2 nights with two different sets at 5 different festivals this year. I already got my tickets to Welcome to Rockville in Daytona Beach for next May! Now we just need James to get through rehab before then.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728