Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any metalheads on WOL?

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar

Any metalheads on WOL?

What kind of music do you listen to? Are there any metalheads on here? I grew up on metal/classic rock.

I prefer progressive metal, such as Edguy, Dream Theater, and Opeth. But every once in awhile I swing for something more death metal style, like Job For A Cowboy or Lamb Of God. The first concert I ever attended was Slipknot.

So are there any other metalheads on here? What bands/type of metal are y'all in to?
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

I'm not a big fan of Slipknot, but I do like metal. I listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, etc. That's my preferred style. I like lighter rock too though, like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc. I'll pretty much listen to everything except country and really graphic rap music.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Slipknot, but I do like metal. I listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, etc. That's my preferred style. I like lighter rock too though, like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc. I'll pretty much listen to everything except country and really graphic rap music.
    A7X is great and so is Three Days Grace, I haven't listened to much Linkin Park. Gotta love the classics! Nirvana rocks.
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Crowbar, eyehategod, pallbearer, deftones, clutch, pelican, pig destroyer . I can go on and on.

I like some Sevendust and Killswitch back when Howard Jones was there. Not a huge fan of Jesse Leach. I'm all over the board with music really. From George Straight to Lil Wayne to Korn and everything in between.
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    I like some Sevendust and Killswitch back when Howard Jones was there. Not a huge fan of Jesse Leach. I'm all over the board with music really. From George Straight to Lil Wayne to Korn and everything in between.
    Howard Jones was awesome! Made for the greatest killswitch albums.

Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    Thats awesome gotta love switching it up! I love going straight from DragonForce right to Alan Jackson then back to A7X then maybe a little AC/DC
    2012 Gecko JKU

It's a Wayalife!

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Crowbar, eyehategod, pallbearer, deftones, clutch, pelican, pig destroyer . I can go on and on.
    Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy, Children Of Bodom, Decapitated, Cattle Decapitation, etc
    2012 Gecko JKU

It's a Wayalife!

Parkway Drive, As I lay Dying, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Hopesfall, and many many more. Back in 2000, I had a guy give me the Underoath Cries of the past CD and that pretty much got me hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine12 View Post
    Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy, Children Of Bodom, Decapitated, Cattle Decapitation, etc
    Yeah buddy lol

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast