Any metalheads on WOL?

What kind of music do you listen to? Are there any metalheads on here? I grew up on metal/classic rock.

I prefer progressive metal, such as Edguy, Dream Theater, and Opeth. But every once in awhile I swing for something more death metal style, like Job For A Cowboy or Lamb Of God. The first concert I ever attended was Slipknot.

So are there any other metalheads on here? What bands/type of metal are y'all in to? :rock:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm not a big fan of Slipknot, but I do like metal. I listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, etc. That's my preferred style. I like lighter rock too though, like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc. I'll pretty much listen to everything except country and really graphic rap music.

I'm not a big fan of Slipknot, but I do like metal. I listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, etc. That's my preferred style. I like lighter rock too though, like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc. I'll pretty much listen to everything except country and really graphic rap music.

A7X is great and so is Three Days Grace, I haven't listened to much Linkin Park. Gotta love the classics! Nirvana rocks. :yup:

deadguy

Crowbar, eyehategod, pallbearer, deftones, clutch, pelican, pig destroyer . I can go on and on.

dillard09

I like some Sevendust and Killswitch back when Howard Jones was there. Not a huge fan of Jesse Leach. I'm all over the board with music really. From George Straight to Lil Wayne to Korn and everything in between.

Napalm

I like some Sevendust and Killswitch back when Howard Jones was there. Not a huge fan of Jesse Leach. I'm all over the board with music really. From George Straight to Lil Wayne to Korn and everything in between.

Howard Jones was awesome! Made for the greatest killswitch albums.

Thats awesome gotta love switching it up! I love going straight from DragonForce right to Alan Jackson then back to A7X then maybe a little AC/DC :rock:

Scrambler

Parkway Drive, As I lay Dying, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Hopesfall, and many many more. Back in 2000, I had a guy give me the Underoath Cries of the past CD and that pretty much got me hooked.

Sithwindu

I'm a huge fan of metal and death metal (and Texas country, go figure lol )

Just saw the black dahlia murder for the 100th time in Austin with fallujah and disentomb. Sick show. Wish they would make summer slaughter tour what it used to be :/

Jiffy05

I am a big metal fan. Some of my favorite bands are Soilwork, Thy Art is Murder, Whitechapel, Primordial, Sarea, Dark Tranquility. I could keep going on all the bands I like.

First concerts were Justice for all and Seasons in the Abyss! Played pro for a few years and did front of house for hundreds of national acts. Damm....i feels the metal demons wanting to surface and pull me under! I'm out!

Ginz

These days I'm mostly country, but I still love slipknot, skindred, drowning pool, disturbed, LP just to name a few. Used to go to all the zeta fests (old Miami rock station back when we had one) and ozz fests. Huge fan of nirvana and the old Seattle grunge scene. I pretty much listen to almost anything.

BobbyGTX

mostly black/viking metal, darkthrone,mayhem,burzum, enslaved, Tyr, windir. also best band in the world IRON MAIDEN!!!!

Top Bottom