His and Her 2012 4 dr JK Rubicons from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

JKRazz

Hello,
I am an avid fan of your videos and have been a huge fan of Jeeps for a great number of years. My wife and I have been together for almost 20 years and have 2 kids. We love anything outdoors and are starting to get the kids into the "Jeep thing". I am a still serving 25+ year Air National Guard member and a full time technician (I wear a uniform everyday). My wife and I have matching 2012 Jeeps and are in the process of building them up so that we can potentially join you and everyone else on the trails. I have done Las Cruces, all of Johnson Valley, and a bunch of other states off road trails when I was sort-of in the competition scene. I have since taken a 10 year nap from Jeeps until we got ours a couple months ago. Anyway....blah blah blah

I am looking forward to virtual meeting all of you and hopefully meeting for real a great number of you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
awesome!! it's a pleasure to meet you and glad that you found us. i'd love to see some pics of your jeeps and hope that we do get a chance to wheel together someday soon :cool:

JKRazz

They are still little. I will include a pic of the new ones and one of my last one (1981 Scrambler-Tuned port 383 stroker motor, 40" tires, 16" of lift, full width reverse cut 60s with 7.17 gears -detroit rear and ARB front---) Not road worthy and became a trailer queen...

I look forward to the opportunity to meet and wheel with you both.

We've had a 1975 CJ-5, 1979 CJ-7, 1981 Scrambler a 2002 TJ and now the two 2012 JK Rubicons.

Attachments

• DSC00910.jpg
    DSC00910.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00971.jpg
    DSC00971.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4037.jpg
    IMG_4037.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 16
  • jeep 1 (2).JPG
    jeep 1 (2).JPG