Renegade Trailhawk Wheels & Tires - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone in the Reno, Carson City or Tahoe area who might be interested in a set of factory Renegade Trailhawk wheels and tires, I have a complete set of 5 that I'd like to see. 4 of these tires have about 5,000 miles on them but you can hardly see any wear. The 5th tire was the spare and it's brand new. 2 of the wheels do have minor scratches but the other 4 look new. I'm asking $600 for them and for pick up only. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks :)

Shot of all 5 wheels and tires.
IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7476.jpg

This shot will give you an idea of what the tread looks like. The top one is the brand new one and the lower one is a sample of what the other 4 look like.
IMG_7478.jpg

Here are a couple of shots to show the scratch on one wheel.
IMG_7474.jpg

And this is the other wheel with a scratch.
IMG_7475.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just giving this a bump just in case there are any guys out there with a Sport or a Latitude and want to upgrade their wheels and tires. :cool:

fhopson

still have wheels?

would you take 500.00

For anyone in the Reno, Carson City or Tahoe area who might be interested in a set of factory Renegade Trailhawk wheels and tires, I have a complete set of 5 that I'd like to see. 4 of these tires have about 5,000 miles on them but you can hardly see any wear. The 5th tire was the spare and it's brand new. 2 of the wheels do have minor scratches but the other 4 look new. I'm asking $600 for them and for pick up only. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks :)

Shot of all 5 wheels and tires.
View attachment 203259

View attachment 203260

This shot will give you an idea of what the tread looks like. The top one is the brand new one and the lower one is a sample of what the other 4 look like.
View attachment 203261

Here are a couple of shots to show the scratch on one wheel.
View attachment 203262

And this is the other wheel with a scratch.
View attachment 203263

Jayme_low

Wrong place...

im actually here just for sale items...

Craiglist is full of scammer

Any forums with good buys???

Top Bottom