ORE arms

projectMMTB

Did everyone who has received ORE control get stickers already on the arms? I noticed some people do and didn't know if it was just random.

I have other suspicious with my shop and I'm trying to check everything to make sure what I paid for is actually what I got.

Exodus 4x4

Did everyone who has received ORE control get stickers already on the arms? I noticed some people do and didn't know if it was just random.

I have other suspicious with my shop and I'm trying to check everything to make sure what I paid for is actually what I got.

Take a picture of your control arms and post them in the thread. If you're that concerned about it give us something to work with and we can tell you if you got ripped off or not.

I don't think he is concerned about the decals, he is concerned that he actually got EVO control arms and not some other brand, as it appears to have happened with his shocks.

He shouldn't need decals to know whether or not they're EVO arms because there are tons of pictures on the net of them. Mine didn't come with decals on them but I'm 100% sure they're legit because I ordered and installed them myself. Point being that apparently they don't always come with decals.

swampdog

Take a picture of your control arms and post them in the thread. If you're that concerned about it give us something to work with and we can tell you if you got ripped off or not.

He shouldn't need decals to know whether or not they're EVO arms because there are tons of pictures on the net of them. Mine didn't come with decals on them but I'm 100% sure they're legit because I ordered and installed them myself. Point being that apparently they don't always come with decals.

A shop did his work for him, but I agree, you should be able to visually tell quickly by the shape and Johnny joints.

projectMMTB

I'll post pictures in a minute. Im getting a quote for a 1ton rear at the moment lol, so I'm not near my car.

Just trying to make sure everything is what it's suppose to be because my $500 king shocks are not what I ordered which automatically makes me suspicious of everything els...
Don't want to be screwed over anymore.

Top Bottom