Hello from Idaho

uhporkchop

I originally posted this under visitor message when I first found the forum a few months back. Newbie to forums and I think this is a better place to post or looks like it was setup for us newbies to give a wave anyway.

Hello to all the Wayalife members. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as one of your new members. The wife (Randy) and I(Jon) have just acquired our first JK after building, wheeling, and enjoying Jeepin our 1988 Comanche which we still have and love. However after years of envying the JKs space and capabilities we have expanded the stables with the addition of a 2008 JKUR. I decided to buy a clean, well maintained and mildly build JK to start off our new adventures and future project. I am a little wiser after building/rebuilding our Manche ground up. I appreciate the opportuntiy to share experience and hopefully absorb and learn from all of your adventures and jeepin experience. Hope to see you on the trails in the future.

v/r

uhporkchop

View attachment 11213
IMG070[2].jpg

GCM 2

Welcome again brother! Still love that Commanche :icon_crazy: By the way, is it painted Rescue Green like the JK?

Jeepero

Nice jeeps , that truck is sweet , not many Of those around.

staticmap

Top Bottom