beadlocks Needed

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
i just picked up a set of 37 Nittos and i really don't want to mount them up on my current wheel so i am looking for a set (5) beadlocks. i would prefer if it is around the LA area or if anyone know any good deals online that i haven't been able to find please let me know.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Give trail jeeps a call and see if they are able to help you out on price for a new set.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Give trail jeeps a call and see if they are able to help you out on price for a new set.

X2 on TrailJeeps. Just got a set of slabs there and they gave me the best price around. Tim and Wes are both awesome guys! I don't buy parts from anywhere else anymore!

Ddays

Hooked
X2 on TrailJeeps. Just got a set of slabs there and they gave me the best price around. Tim and Wes are both awesome guys! I don't buy parts from anywhere else anymore!

Huh, Was told by Tim that they don't stock the ATX wheels anymore - only the Trail Ready's. They are really nice wheels but I really wanted the Chamber Pros so I ordered from Drew...

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Huh, Was told by Tim that they don't stock the ATX wheels anymore - only the Trail Ready's. They are really nice wheels but I really wanted the Chamber Pros so I ordered from Drew...

That is correct, as far as i know they do not stock them. They ordered them and got drop shipped from an east coast wheel pros warehouse to me

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I will be picking up a set of slabs in the near future. Just waiting for them to be available. Thanks dillard09

Top Bottom