Aftermarket Battery Terminals?

WJCO

Meme King
Any of you run any good aftermarket battery terminals? Which ones are good and which are crappy? Mine are corroded and need to be changed but at the same time, running a winch, lights, and soon a welder, I'm looking at some options for more leads and accessories. There's tons online but I want something that will last.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Any of you run any good aftermarket battery terminals? Which ones are good and which are crappy? Mine are corroded and need to be changed but at the same time, running a winch, lights, and soon a welder, I'm looking at some options for more leads and accessories. There's tons online but I want something that will last.

Good post, I'd like to find something that looks clean for the 5 power wires plus winch going to my battery

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I just bought the quadratec versions. I know you can make these yourself for less money but I bought these for the convenience. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463614653.418957.jpg

Evil

I need this info too. My + side came loose on a trail and will not tighten any more so it was a hose clamp that got me home, still need to swap it out.

WJCO

Meme King
Boy, this looks like exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going to do a little more research on these.

Screenshot_2016-05-18-20-24-08.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
I bought 2 sets of these on Amazon and used both red terminals on my battery. They worked out great for powering other accessories.

Asin #B00GWEY0YA

1463626242420.jpg

Evil

I couldn't really find any goods or bads on the sky highs. JL Audios got great reviews. There was one company that got pretty crappy reviews, knu konceptz. I like that the sky high ones have so many connections.

Do they make a 3 wire set up or just that big block?

Never mind, they have a 4 post or a 6

utiadam

LOSER
Adam how do you like the dual battery set up form Genesis? Something I've been looking into but I haven't heard a lot of experience with it! Especially since I plan on adding more lights winch and accessories in the jeep I need something that can help power all that!

The Genesis kit is definitely a sweet setup. It went in pretty easy and cleared the Evo bolt on coilover brackets. I have dual die hard platinums in mine. I did change all the wiring that comes with the Genesis setup from 4 gauge to 0 gauge which is probably overkill but it looks clean. I would definitely buy the same kit again.

Tree Frog

"Clean Install"

No more like a work of art. :thumb:
I stared at it for like 3 minutes. (Long time for me)
It is a real nice looking set up Adam.

Pic saved to my Jeep file for future Things To Do.

utiadam

LOSER
"Clean Install"

No more like a work of art. :thumb:
I stared at it for like 3 minutes. (Long time for me)
It is a real nice looking set up Adam.

Pic saved to my Jeep file for future Things To Do.

Haha thanks! Definitely pricey when you factor in the Genesis kit, batteries, terminals, and new cables.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I just bought the quadratec versions. I know you can make these yourself for less money but I bought these for the convenience. View attachment 203963

i have this set up and it works really well for me. i ended up breaking one of the bolts that tightens the terminal around the battery and all quadratec needed was some pictures and they sent me a brand new set!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i have this set up and it works really well for me. i ended up breaking one of the bolts that tightens the terminal around the battery and all quadratec needed was some pictures and they sent me a brand new set!

I run these as well, which I have been happy with on both of my jeeps. Someday I will upgrade to dual batteries, but do not see that happening for a long time.

Top Bottom