EVO Enforcer 3" lift with stock rubicon tires

JeepJeep75

Okay guys, need some input. I would like to see some pics of your jeeps with a 3-4inch lift with stock wheels and tires. I am absolutely set on getting an EVO Enforcer 3 inch lift paired with a drag-link flip and Rancho 9k adjustable shocks. My budget will be hit hard with this so getting new rims and tires will have to wait until this time next year. Here is what I have currently:

2015 JKUR with 4.10 gears, manual trans
LOD stubby front with bull bar and Warn Powerplant
TF leveling kit
LOD rear with linked carrier
Stock skids
Spidertrax wheel spacers
Stock Rubicon wheels and tires
EVO gen 2 sliders, front and read skids, and gussets (in the mail somewhere)

I've been wheeling about a dozen times now without any problems, but the jeep does scrape its belly a bit. The very first time out with the new winch I managed to get stuck in a stupid spot.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463937899.807457.jpg
So in my mind the winch totally paid for itself!! So my plan now is to install the sliders and lift and wheel it until I can afford to get some Beadlocks and 35 inch tires. I just hope it doesn't look too goofy with a big lift and smallish tires. Hoping you guys can show me pics of a 3-4inch lift with stock tires. Thank you all!!! [emoji112]

josh_ham

It may look goofy in some people's minds but building a jeep is a process. True jeepers will understand.

devonn216

Okay guys, need some input. I would like to see some pics of your jeeps with a 3-4inch lift with stock wheels and tires. I am absolutely set on getting an EVO Enforcer 3 inch lift paired with a drag-link flip and Rancho 9k adjustable shocks. My budget will be hit hard with this so getting new rims and tires will have to wait until this time next year. Here is what I have currently:

2015 JKUR with 4.10 gears, manual trans
LOD stubby front with bull bar and Warn Powerplant
TF leveling kit
LOD rear with linked carrier
Stock skids
Spidertrax wheel spacers
Stock Rubicon wheels and tires
EVO gen 2 sliders, front and read skids, and gussets (in the mail somewhere)

I've been wheeling about a dozen times now without any problems, but the jeep does scrape its belly a bit. The very first time out with the new winch I managed to get stuck in a stupid spot.
View attachment 204449
So in my mind the winch totally paid for itself!! So my plan now is to install the sliders and lift and wheel it until I can afford to get some Beadlocks and 35 inch tires. I just hope it doesn't look too goofy with a big lift and smallish tires. Hoping you guys can show me pics of a 3-4inch lift with stock tires. Thank you all!!! [emoji112]

I'm about to get the same set up. Enforcer 3" with Rancho 9000s.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hopefully Nick replies to this thread soon with a pic. He ran his 4" enforcer for about a week before his 37's went on.

JeepJeep75

Finally after a year and a half of planning and debating. I have installed a 3 inch EVO Enforcer lift. I'm still on stock Rubicon rims and tires because I blew my budget. [emoji52]
Here's a before: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467846489.547040.jpg

And after: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467846553.040692.jpg
Time to thrash these tires for at least a year! [emoji106]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Finally after a year and a half of planning and debating. I have installed a 3 inch EVO Enforcer lift. I'm still on stock Rubicon rims and tires because I blew my budget. [emoji52]
Here's a before: View attachment 211475

And after: View attachment 211476
Time to thrash these tires for at least a year! [emoji106]

It looks good. It'll just look better when you get tires, but it definitely looks okay like that.

Ctimrun

Your Jeep looks really good. I'm going with this same EVO 3"/Rancho 9000 setup and have been waiting and saving to do it all at once, but I think you have motivated me to do it like your doing it. Suspension, bumpers, and winch first, then wheels and tires down the road. Spread the financial pain out a bit. :thumb:

I know tires can change the ride quite a bit and are probably a pretty big factor in changing the ride once lift and tires are installed. Since you haven't changed the tires yet, how does the suspension feel compared to the stock suspension?

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

I'll say just like the others, looks good even lifted! You could probably find a nice set of used tires to fit your needs while waiting to save up for new ones - in the meantime, looks awesome!

Thank you!! I'm just gonna save up for tires and wheels straight away. I'm really liking the look and function of the Camber Pro2's in black with silver ring on 35's. Gonna have to beat on my stockers for now. [emoji6]

JeepJeep75

Your Jeep looks really good. I'm going with this same EVO 3"/Rancho 9000 setup and have been waiting and saving to do it all at once, but I think you have motivated me to do it like your doing it. Suspension, bumpers, and winch first, then wheels and tires down the road. Spread the financial pain out a bit. :thumb:

I know tires can change the ride quite a bit and are probably a pretty big factor in changing the ride once lift and tires are installed. Since you haven't changed the tires yet, how does the suspension feel compared to the stock suspension?

Well, as I'm doing this in steps I can definitely feel a difference at each step. I could feel the weight of the bumpers and winch with stock suspension. It road nice and well, stock. [emoji6] Now, with the Enforcer and the Rancho 9ks it again feels different. All my usual bumps and dips around town feel smoother. I started with my shocks set to 3 all around. They felt a little firmer than stock but they are still pretty new. On a chunky freeway it felt a tiny bit choppy but that may be due to my smaller factory tires being at the 35psi that the jeep TPMS insists they be at. A few days ago I dialed them all back to 2. It feels exactly like it did before the lift, with the added ability to soak up bigger bumps without upsetting the jeep. On winding roads it feels really nice and planted. I'm loving the plushness of the ride!!

Top Bottom