• Looks good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my style...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Rubicrush

So I am new to wayalifers, but so far I am really impressed with the support and assistance from fellow members. Wayalifers is an awesome forum! Now, just this weekend I finally installed my new Rubicon Express 3.5" sport lift on my 2012 JKU. I went with this kit, because ride quality is important to me. All the claims the Rubicon express make about the ride quality of the sport kit definitely hold up. I rides just as good if not better than factory. Especially with the geometry correction brackets. I installed this kit myself over the weekend, and with only two hands it took me a bit, but it was really straight forward. The instructions weren't necessarily the greatest but if you have some know how then it isn't too bad. I also went with American racing ax195 "cornice" wheels (17x9) and 35x12.50r17 bfgoodrich (new ko2). Awesome tire by the way. Jeep looks great, I also threw on a teraflex 1.25" body lift to give it just a little more. I definitely recommend this kit for a do it yourself and someone looking for fantastic ride quality. I thought I would be the guinea pig since I haven't really read anything from anybody with this kit yet. I think it's still kinda new. Oh well some pics attached to give a rough idea. I'll try to take some better ones.

Attachments

• IMG_20160524_191556058.jpg
    IMG_20160524_191556058.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20160524_135502689.jpg
    IMG_20160524_135502689.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_20160521_120654732_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160521_120654732_HDR.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 222

Ddays

Hooked
Glad your RE kit is working for ya. Best thing I did after installing mine was rip it back out!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I run the RE 3.5 Super Flex - Now sure what makes up a "sport" kit but i can assure you it's not kick ass nor ride as good as stock..lol However its been a decent kit for me so i wont knock it but far from ever starting a thread about how bitchen it is. Enjoy yours though!

JeepJeep75

Please, what ever you do, don't tell us to "buy this now!". And go on over to the give us a wave thread and introduce yourself.

JKRicky

Sorry but you lost me at "rides better than factory". I had RE on my old JK and I can assure you, it doesn't ride better than factory. To each their own I guess.

WJCO

Meme King
It's a classic for sure. I'm partial to the Prius episode and their smug pollution.

How much further can we derail this thread?

Lol. That was a good one too. I just realized.....I never noticed this during the episode that I've watched about 40 times:

Asspen04.jpg

tgoss

I run the RE 3.5 Super Flex - Now sure what makes up a "sport" kit but i can assure you it's not kick ass nor ride as good as stock..lol However its been a decent kit for me so i wont knock it but far from ever starting a thread about how bitchen it is. Enjoy yours though!

I think this is same kit I have as well... I can also vouch the ride does kick ass. My ass. It's fvcking horrendous.

Rubicrush

Reply to

I gotta say some of the replies to this thread are a little rude, I'm just sharing my experience. As far as my statement about it riding better than factory, don't tell me it doesn't if you don't have the same kit. I'm just sharing my experience. I posted this thread just to help some people out who may be buying a kit and are looking for feedback from experience. I'm in now way saying hey run out and get this, it's the best best best. I can only share my experience with this kit. For those of you who have been friendly and also helpful in other threads I thank you very much for your forum hospitality. For everyone else start another thread where you guys can go knock on each other's stuff since none of us really care about your stupid comments. I am an advocate for forum use being so jeepers can share experiences and help each other with diys and technical info if we can.

Rubicrush

Your RE kit

Also FYI if your re kit doesn't ride good, guess what not every kit is the same, this is the sport kit, and the shock and spring rate of this kit are definitely as good and smooth as factory. If you don't have the sport kit don't knock it.

Top Bottom