June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
The time has come to do some wheeling folks! Long anticipated, and I apologize for not posting this sooner as I've been on the road a lot lately. (I'm in Omaha right now)

This will be the first of hopefully a few runs I've been working on putting together for this summer! Let's kick the summer off right.

Date: June 18 9AM
Meeting Place:

O'Reily Auto Parts Parking Lot
10853 US-285, Conifer, CO 80433

Note: Fill up across the street at Bradley prior to meeting!

Trail: Slaughterhouse Gulch (http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=2)
Trail Rating: 3-5 (Easy with some Moderate)

Remember, this is open to everyone, so I try to do some purposefully easy stock trails. This one has some fun stuff from what I hear, and if time allows depending on group size, perhaps we could move on to Red Cone. Next run will be Moderate-Hard trail likely, but you built up guys come show us the way.

Going:
1. H8ROADS
2. anviljk
3. boardsurfer
4. WJCO
5. WarriorJeep
6. Linebacker
7. sparkymoffett
8. d-nought
9. slimebones
10. GraniteCrystal
11. Olive

Maybe:
1. CastleRockJeep
2. GoldenJK

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Put me down as m---e, please.

EDIT: Put me down as going. We'll be there.

Last edited:
R

RockyMtnAnvil

Love them wheel standing whoop-dee-doos... add me as a maybe.

WJCO

Meme King
H8ROADS, Would you be cool if a buddy of mine joined us? He's got a Tacoma but he's been wheeling for years. Really cool guy, has all his own gear, etc.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
H8ROADS, Would you be cool if a buddy of mine joined us? He's got a Tacoma but he's been wheeling for years. Really cool guy, has all his own gear, etc.

Absolutely! We could all use a rig to point and laugh at its inferior leaf springs ;)

WJCO

Meme King
Absolutely! We could all use a rig to point and laugh at its inferior leaf springs ;)

Thanks. Lol. Coils in the front, Leafs in the rear.......... He's a super cool guy with a lot of wheeling experience. I'll let him know.

WarriorJeep

Not a bad idea, most of it can be read at warriorjeep.us but a thread I shall start.

Gearing up for a Patagonia trip with the jeep next later this year.

GraniteCrystal

Not a bad idea, most of it can be read at warriorjeep.us but a thread I shall start.

Gearing up for a Patagonia trip with the jeep next later this year.

So you're auctioning off your Jeep now? Very cool and worthy cause. Would like to hear more about it. Perhaps when we get together to get my CB working.

Top Bottom