Currie AntiRock Sway Bar Front

TheFett

Just took this off the JKU. Been running it for a little while now and have decided I no longer need it and looking to sell it and put money towards my next item I'll buy for my JK. Believe it fits 2007-2015 JK & JKU, but someone else could help correct me on this. I know it fits my 2012 JKU and has had no problems.

I'm not looking to make tons of money so I'm not even posting a price. Could you guys give me some reasonable offers? Not really even sure what to ask for it. And want to be fair so someone else on here can benefit.

I'm located in South Florida (PSL) to be exact if someone was local. If your not local and your interested then I'm also not opposed to shipping it to you. I'll take care of boxing it up and getting it to the UPS close to me, just ask that whatever it cost to ship to you you cover that, not looking to make money on shipping either.

I really hope someone can use this, and wants it. Thanks for checking, and thanks for being fair on the pricing!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357823.646665.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357842.250657.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357857.187178.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357868.902630.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357882.888278.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357893.158444.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357912.758729.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357924.229302.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464357936.078796.jpg

Last edited:

TheFett

Not sure what psl is, but I'll be in the Naples area on the 8th of June. Is that close?

Yeh sorry about that PSL is Port Saint Lucie, FL. Thanks for the help there swampdog :thumb:

Naples is the other coast, but yeh I suppose if your not opposed to traveling to the east coast then its closer than say North FL or out of the State....lol

TheFett

Sorry all had a emergency family situation today leaving hospitals now 10:51pm EST. I have multiple PMs and responses on here. I'll respond to all in order received and update post probably in the morning back on my back to hospital. Thx

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry all had a emergency family situation today leaving hospitals now 10:51pm EST. I have multiple PMs and responses on here. I'll respond to all in order received and update post probably in the morning back on my back to hospital. Thx

Wow. Hope everything is OK.

TheFett

Thanks guys. Yeh it's my Grandfather! Got the call from Paramedics that he had fallen in his home hit his face really hard broke 2 ribs and his wrist. Everyone but myself lives out of state and man he looks bad thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

On the note of the item, I've received multiple PMs and thank you and some response here in the post.

I am taking them in the fairest way possible by 1st, 2nd etc. I am on my way back to Grandpas now and then the hospital but i will check here more periodically. I have responded to PMs and for those asking too just to know I roughly checked on shipping. I only checked on Florida to California (most PMs came from west coast) and its roughly $40 shipped to California from Florida. I'm using FedEx cause I trust them more than UPS but also they happened to be faster with delivery in 4 days and they were cheaper too.

Again thanks for the thoughts and prayers and interest in the post.

Top Bottom