White Paint Splatter on Fenders

I was driving home and when I got home I noticed white paint on the fenders, side steps, inner fender liners how do I get this crap off??? I am beside myself please any real solutions that wont ruin fenders or paint thanks in advance
I've tried Goo Gone, Mineral Spirits, WD-40 already

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Happened to my Jeep last year. Luckily my wife (who was driving the Jeep at the time) was able to follow the trail of white paint to a truck at the gas station with a business name, and get their insurance info. Cost the guy's insurance around $8k to get ALOT of paint of the body, and replace all the plastic parts on the exterior of my Jeep. On that plastic, you'll likely have to replace it. The body shop wasn't able to get any of my plastic parts cleaned.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27288-Paint-spray-damage-on-my-Jk

JoeB-JKURX

Street Striping Paint

Apparently one of the trucks applying white paint to the streets dumped a bunch of paint on the road just after I got tube fenders on my 2014 JKUR. My right side tires went through the glop of paint and it got all over the inside of the fenders, on the rock sliders, all over the bottom, on the tub and even on the spare. Like the OP, I used everything in my garage that I could find to get the stuff off (scrubbed for at least a couple of hours with mixed results). Decided to take the Jeep to the squirt it yourself car wash the next day and noticed that the high pressure wash wand was taking the white paint off but was not affecting my tub paint, the tires, wheels, rock sliders or fenders. It didn't get every little splatter off but you have to look carefully to see any. If I'd taken it to the car wash the day it happened, I'm sure I could have gotten it all off.

If it was indeed the stuff they use to paint stripes on the road with its damn near impossible to get it off once its dried.

JoeB-JKURX

I can't be positive who spilled the paint or what kind it was but someone had painted white turn lane stripes a half block away earlier that day (and the cones were still up). The paint (early the next day) was soft enough that I could still scratch it off with my thumb nail but couldn't get it off with any kind of solvent I had. Not sure what prompted me to take it to the car wash but was happy I did as I was able to get almost all of the paint splatters off.

Top Bottom