Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I don't think the price is that high. Comes with a ProRock, lockers, already re-geared, longarm lift kit, and 35s, with only 100k on it. I think that price is reasonable myself.
    Agree. That rig easily has $11k worth of life left in it.
    "It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, [WHOO!] wheelin dealin’, limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and i'm having a hard time holding these alligators down!"

That thing is badass!

Sweet XJ! That is awesome!
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I don't think the price is that high. Comes with a ProRock, lockers, already re-geared, longarm lift kit, and 35s, with only 100k on it. I think that price is reasonable myself.
    That's about what I was thinking. I've seen less built and more ragged XJs go for $7-8k in my area.

Fresh Catch
    Thanks guys. I didn't think the price was high at all. After searching craigslist for a couple weeks I decided that was a great deal. I was originally trying to buy a red XJ that had a a rebuilt motor, a few dents, salvage title (owner claimed a bent front axle from previous owner), but it was on 37's with a Dana 60 in the rear and a 44 in the front...which was going for $15,000. But I'm glad the guy sold it before I got it because it would have been too much vehicle for what I need.

Been Around the Block Krystianjk's Avatar
    I guess. I'm just saying cause I paid $3500 for my '01 XJ and it has all the stuff minus the lockers and pr44

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystianjk View Post
    I guess. I'm just saying cause I paid $3500 for my '01 XJ and it has all the stuff minus the lockers and pr44
    It all depends on the market and how badly someone wants to get rid of it. You might have just gotten lucky with yours. In the Atlanta area, an XJ with those mods would be every bit of $11k, if not closer to $15k. I see XJs go for $6-7k all day long that are junk and don't understand why people pay it. And situations like that drive the price of a good rig up.

Great looking XJ! Looks like it's built up and ready for some adventures! Congrats!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Caught the Bug
    There's a shop in Va. that rebuilds low mileage cherokees with 6 diff stages of builds,,,,davis autosports,,,,their getting good doe for what their doing,,,,, but, again its all what yur willing to pay, whether its craigslist or not....the site will atleast give some ideas as to the direction of a build for yur cherokee....

I just picked up a 2001 xj with oil pressure problems,,,

Congrats !! Great find, !!!

Banned

New 2000 XJ Owner

Quote Originally Posted by IgotaWoody39 View Post
    There's a shop in Va. that rebuilds low mileage cherokees with 6 diff stages of builds,,,,davis autosports,,,,their getting good doe for what their doing,,,,, but, again its all what yur willing to pay, whether its craigslist or not....the site will atleast give some ideas as to the direction of a build for yur cherokee....

I just picked up a 2001 xj with oil pressure problems,,,

Congrats !! Great find, !!!
    Just checked out their website. People are actually paying those prices!? $11,500 for a 3" lift package, good lord. Does that include the actual Jeep?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast