Bully Dog, SCT or Procal?

Dubaibentzen

Just about to get a another Procal, but the shop owner is trying to convince me to spend a bit more and get either Bully Dog of the SCT tuners. He says it comes preloaded with a custom tune that will give me another extra 11-12HP... Although it sounds nice, I just wanted to hear from you guys who have first hand experience with Bully or SCT - can you actually feel the difference?
It it worth paying double the money compared to the Procal?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just about to get a another Procal, but the shop owner is trying to convince me to spend a bit more and get either Bully Dog of the SCT tuners. He says it comes preloaded with a custom tune that will give me another extra 11-12HP... Although it sounds nice, I just wanted to hear from you guys who have first hand experience with Bully or SCT - can you actually feel the difference?

I can't speak of those two but my experience with my
Superchips flashpaq (essentially the same thing as those) had preloaded tunes on it. I never saw/felt any real hp gains. The only thing I noticed was better throttle response.

dillard09

I went with the bully dog. It was between bully dog and superchips. I never really felt much as far as hp increase or anything but I like the features it has. Being able to enable/disable the Traction control, swaybar, locker, fog lights on with hi beams, be able to see tranny temps, read codes, etc.

FNGsport

I have the new Superchips F5 and I'm more then content with it. I think it's safe to assume the HP gains from both tuners isn't noticeable but throttle response is better. There is no options or tuning parameters on a SCT or BD that isn't on the Superchips F5 so why spend the extra money? Just my thoughts.

Batman

I cant believe no one use diablo trinity on jeeps, i feel big improvement in power throttle response removed speed limiter changed tire size and fans

Top Bottom