Wave from the Midwest (Illinois)

Sullivan

Hey everyone. Been just lurking around for a while now but never had the time to post anything. Wanted to throw a wave out to everyone.

Stuck here in the wheeling armpit of the world (Chicago). But I try to get out and take trips 3-5 times a year. Farthest I've been with jeep so far is Smorr and Windrock. But headed to Colorado in June.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Windrock is the place I head to. You also have the Badlands in Indiana near the Illinois boarder that's fun!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Wave back man! From IL, stl area. Post up when you take your trips cause I'm sure there are many folks who would love to join in on the fun!

Sullivan

Will do. Taking wife and kids to Colorado in about 3 weeks. Still scrambling to get crap together for the trip. Not even close to ready. Still have upgrades on jeep to do

Sullivan

For sure will. I'm counting on my 3 daughters to take a crap load of pictures. Each has a phone or camera so no excuses this time. Haha

Sullivan

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464542170.241030.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464542190.706911.jpg
Talked the wife into letting me take the truck instead of pulling with our Denali. He kids will be a little tight, but at least I can just haul ass without any issues this way. Such an easy tow like this.

Top Bottom