A Wayalife WK!

KSomes

Hey guys!

My name is Casey and I am the owner of a minivan otherwise known as a WK.

Jk, kinda. I love my Jeep and I kinda got off on the wrong foot here with posting external links, so I'm trying to move past that! This will be my Wayalife build thread that I have been meaning to start for some time now. My Jeep has come a long way, so there is a lot to catch up on, but I will get to that in a little while. For now, looking forward to the road ahead.

Here she is as she sits today!

IMG_0898.JPG

KSomes

Haha, thanks everyone! I'll start from the beginning soon, just wanna do it all on my desktop! Happy to be here as I said, glad to be welcomed in! :)

KSomes

Damn, quite a bit of hospitality here, I appreciate it! Especially knowing I didn't have the upper hand after posting external links all the time, regardless, thanks everyone!

KSomes

Things have been going crazy for me. I know a lot of you here don't know me well or at all, but I am in my first year of college studying mechanical engineering. But I finally got a chance to sit down after finishing some work and I'd like to start making more posts and becoming more active be it here, other forums, my Facebook page, my YouTube channel, etc. I know I haven't updated here once really, but I plan on it! As for now, I just wanted to say I'm working on it and there are some cool things to come to the build including a lot of internal engine work, headlights (I do a lot of retrofitting), and more. I actually just picked up a bumper set which I will show a sneak peak of below!

As for now, I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life with their Jeeps! :thumb:

ia3_rdEYW9GfbQ6bc67iSgSr23heXcNm2PTZvEnaUIrDTbX_c3-vt8e-gNakXe2BK_0WuJyBkg=w1280-h1024-rw-no

Top Bottom