RAGNAROK - Mojave Sand Build

xxJWPxx

Picked up my Mojave Sand on Friday and looking forward to building this almost blank canvas Jeep. I couldn't find a Mojave Sand Sport manual trans anywhere near me so I had one special ordered from Jeep. Took about 3 weeks from they day we sent in the order to receive. I went with a 6 speed manual Sport Unlimited and added hardtop, max tow pkg and trac-loc rear. I have a few things I pulled off my 2 door before I sold it that I'll be putting on this week and will be doing the lift and tires soon. Planning on a 3" lift and 35" tires for the next few years.

Here are the pics as it currently stands:

IMG_5945.jpg

IMG_5941.jpg

IMG_5943.jpg

IMG_5942.jpg

xxJWPxx

Was able to get a few things done today. Banks CAI installed, JW Speaker headlights and taillights, shorty antenna and plasti-dipped the grill flat black. Nothing major but got all the stuff I pulled off my 2 door (except my CB) installed. Hoping to get the lift and wheels/tires purchased and installed in the next few weeks.

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5946.jpg
    IMG_5946.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 374

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Picked up my Mojave Sand on Friday and looking forward to building this almost blank canvas Jeep. I couldn't find a Mojave Sand Sport manual trans anywhere near me so I had one special ordered from Jeep. Took about 3 weeks from they day we sent in the order to receive. I went with a 6 speed manual Sport Unlimited and added hardtop, max tow pkg and trac-loc rear. I have a few things I pulled off my 2 door before I sold it that I'll be putting on this week and will be doing the lift and tires soon. Planning on a 3" lift and 35" tires for the next few years.

Here are the pics as it currently stands:

View attachment 205561

View attachment 205562

View attachment 205563

View attachment 205564

Awesome! Congrats on the new rig! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Subscribed!

xxJWPxx

Any updates? I'm having Mojave Sand withdrawals lol!

I had picked up some Rubicon rails from Craig while I was waiting for my Jeep to arrive. They've been sitting in my garage for a few weeks and I finally got around to trimming and repainting this weekend. I took an inch and a half of each and painted them with Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating. The finish came out really nice. They look brand new. Just mounted them this morning.

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6149.jpg

IMG_6153.jpg

IMG_6154.jpg

xxJWPxx

Rear windows got tinted last week. I went with 18% tint. Pictures above are with the tinted windows.

In the works:
-Rock Krawler 3.5" Flex Lift with Bilsten 5100's. Most of the parts for the lift have arrived. Just waiting for the front swaybar disconnects to arrive (they weren't in the box for some reason).
-BFG KM2 35" tires and Pro Comp 7032 wheels on the way as well.
-My wife got me a Hi-Lift X-Treme 48" jack for our anniversary. Now I need to figure our how/where I want to mount it.

Other than that I've got my Uniden Bearcat 880 CB from my prior Jeep that I'd like to get installed in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

xxJWPxx

Got a few things done this afternoon.

-Evo HiLift jack carrier installed
-Teraflex CB antenna mount
-Teraflex spare tire extension bracket

Attachments

• IMG_6173.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 275

xxJWPxx

Got word that my wheels are in and shipping soon. Still waiting on my front swaybar disconnects from Rock Krawler before the lift goes on.

IMG_6175.jpg

xxJWPxx

Wheels arrived so I mounted the spare. Still waiting for the front sway bar disconnects, which should be here tomorrow.

IMG_6209.jpg

xxJWPxx

Got my lift installed last week. Ran into a few snags with installation issues that will be resolved later this week but here's how it looks with the lift and wheels.

-3.5" Rock Krawler Flex System
-Bilsten 5100 shocks
-BFG 35" KM2's
-Procomp 7032 17" wheels

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

Top Bottom