Gear set help!

Ok so im trying to get a definitive answer to this... heres the run down...
Currently i have a 2012 jku sport. Ill be switching out the front axle to a 44 (dynatrac hoprfully) and putting a eaton elocker in the rear while regearing all at the same time. A fellow wayalifer has given me a set of gears out of his rubi. Will they work for what im wanting to do, or are they not compatible?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok so im trying to get a definitive answer to this... heres the run down...
Currently i have a 2012 jku sport. Ill be switching out the front axle to a 44 (dynatrac hoprfully) and putting a earon elocker in the rear while regearing all at the same time. A fellow wayalifer has given me a set of gears out of his rubi. Will they work for what im wanting to do, or are they not compatible?

They will work for the rear but not the front unless your pr44 is made to use the Rubi internals

They will work for the rear but not the front unless your pr44 is made to use the Rubi internals
Thats good news i guess. I wasnt sure how extensive the differences were between a rubi rear 44, and a non rubi rear 44. Also not sure what configs dynatrac offers either. I want an eaton elocker in the PR also

Edit: guess id probably get it preassembled so it would already have gears in it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom