Austin Suds-N'-Grub Saturday July 9th, 7-9pm

Exodus 4x4

Hey everyone, I'd like to invite anyone in the Austin area to get together at the Hat Creek Burger Company in the Westlake area of Austin on July 9th from 7pm to 9pm. They have great food and if you have kids they also have a playground where they can hang out. Once done we can walk behind the building to the tap room at Strangeland Brewery and enjoy some of the many delicious brews they have on tap there while we check out each others rigs and talk all things Jeep. Hopefully you can make it out and meet some fellow Wayalifers that also live in the area!

When: Saturday July 9th 7-9pm
Where: Hat Creek Burger Company and Strangeland Brewery 5902 Bee Cave Road (Entrance on 360 access ramp) Austin, Texas 78746

Who's coming:

Granite_head

pinkcamotexan

Tentative:

CCTX50

Jackal01

Last edited:

Kyle7R

Hey everyone, I'd like to invite anyone in the Austin area to get together at the Hat Creek Burger Company in the Westlake area of Austin on July 9th from 7pm to 9pm. They have great food and if you have kids they also have a playground where they can hang out. Once done we can walk behind the building to the tap room at Strangeland Brewery and enjoy some of the many delicious brews they have on tap there while we check out each others rigs and talk all things Jeep. Hopefully you can make it out and meet some fellow Wayalifers that also live in the area!

When: Saturday July 9th 7-9pm
Where: Hat Creek Burger Company and Strangeland Brewery 5902 Bee Cave Road (Entrance on 360 access ramp) Austin, Texas 78746

Who's coming:
Granite_head

Wait, so does this mean you aren't coming to Houston that weekend?

:blush:

Exodus 4x4

Wait, so does this mean you aren't coming to Houston that weekend?
:cheesy:

I don't think we'd ever get everyone in Texas to meet up in the same spot so I figured I'd do one for Austin. Besides, I thought you guys were doing one for June 12th? When I suggested a meet up for all I was thinking somewhere like Columbus. Maybe we could do that in August?

Kyle7R

I don't think we'd ever get everyone in Texas to meet up in the same spot so I figured I'd do one for Austin. Besides, I thought you guys were doing one for June 12th? When I suggested a meet up for all I was thinking somewhere like Columbus. Maybe we could do that in August?

I was just giving you a hard time, we discussed doing multiple dates to somewhat make it a monthly thing. I would love to come to Austin, as would most of the other Houston guys. We really need to nail down and see about planning a HF gathering. ;)

Exodus 4x4

Heck I'm from Corpus and might make that.

That would be awesome if you could, hope you make it up here. Let me know if you decide for sure that way I can add you to the list and to also let me know someone will be there. Otherwise I won't show up.

I thought there would be more interest since there are quite a few members around here, but so far no takers.

CCTX50

We have a winner. My daughter had soccer practice today in Austin and she had been wanting to go for a long time. Interesting to say the least. Kinda shady.

Top Bottom