Houston Area Suds 'n Grub 6/12/16

Kyle7R

After some chatter in the Houston Area WAL'ers thread, we want to start periodic meet ups around town. Whether it be for 2 or 3 Jeeps, or 200 :brows:

Kicked around a couple dates/times and came up with a Sunday afternoon 6/12 @ 2-3PM(ish)

Current location has been settled as Cottonwood in the Heights area. Having been here once, it has a good sized outdoor patio area, plenty of food choices, as well as beers on taps plus wine and other cocktails.
It is also Pooch-friendly, which is a plus (I know everybody is missing Samantha and Henry)

I hope we can turn this into a good turn out, and start doing these meet ups frequently :beer:

When - Sunday 6/12 2-3PM(ish)

Where - Cottonwood 3422 N. Shepherd Dr, Houston, Texas 77018

Attendees

Kyle7R +1 and pooches
DWiggles +1
Jackal01 +1 and maybe pooch
Texas Nick +1
tdougherty81 +pooch
cjmenma +1
pinkcamotexan +1
Mike_JK_Houston_711
Packers937
PROJKUR +pooch; +1 potentially

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Attendees

Kyle7R +1 and pooches
DWiggles
Jackal01 +1 and maybe pooch
Texas Nick
tdougherty81 +pooch
cjmenma +1
pinkcamotexan

+1 Kyle, especially if Mirka and Estaphani are going. Nick, I don't remember your girls name. But if THEY are going, Ash will more then likely want to come too :thumb:

Last edited:

cjmenma

+1 Kyle, especially if Mirka and Estaphani are going. Nick, I don't remember your girls name. But if THEY are going, Ash will more then likely want to come too :thumb:

Heck yeah! I'll give you a A+ for effort on spelling my wife's name :thumb: tell Ash we'd be stoked to have her join us!

LOL... Yep, Estefania will be going as well.. we are looking forward to meet y'all again...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
LOL... Yep, Estefania will be going as well.. we are looking forward to meet y'all again...

Heck yeah! I'll give you a A+ for effort on spelling my wife's name :thumb: tell Ash we'd be stoked to have her join us!

Got you down, looking forward to it!

I can't spell to save my life... I'm a numbers guy, but no disrespect! haha thanks guys :thumb:

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

Yes indeedy she will be attending as well! Her name was susana. Im not gonna lie i forgot all of the wifes names. But everyone just gave me somewhat of a reminder lol.

Kyle7R

Yes indeedy she will be attending as well! Her name was susana. Im not gonna lie i forgot all of the wifes names. But everyone just gave me somewhat of a reminder lol.

I got you updated bud! And I think we might have to make up a cheat sheet for the wives/girlfriends' names lol

Top Bottom