new jeep wrangler 2017 2018

eric lompre

Hello,
the new Wrangler JK would be presented in world premiere at the show of the Paris Motor Show in September 2016 :wings:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you mean the JK that they'll be continuing to make for a while or the new JL? There is a difference. Also, where did you hear this?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And would you be so kind to take photos for us? We would really appreciate it!!

Maybe it's just me but I have a really hard time believing that the flagship vehicle of Jeep, an American icon like the Wrangler wouldn't be debuted here in the USA first. Like at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and that happens in January. Of course, it would surprise me to no end if it didn't also make an appearance at the Moab EJS. At least, that's what they did for the JK.

eric lompre

in France the series 75 th anniversary only happens and I phoned a dealership jeep and m has announced that the new wrangler jeep was in the auto show in Paris

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Maybe it's just me but I have a really hard time believing that the flagship vehicle of Jeep, an American icon like the Wrangler wouldn't be debuted here in the USA first. Like at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and that happens in January. Of course, it would surprise me to no end if it didn't also make an appearance at the Moab EJS. At least, that's what they did for the JK.

Its only fitting that Americans unveil new awesomeness on the beaches of Normand......I mean...in an autoshow in Paris. :bleh:

Top Bottom