MOAB - FORK YEAH: Flat Iron Mesa [Part 1 of 3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is a place located in the Southeast corner of Utah and it is know by Jeepers from around the world as being a holy land of off-roading. It is a land of slick rock, big ledges, intimidating climbs and scary off camber obstacles that have you clinging to the edge of cliff faces over a thousand feet up. This place is none other than Moab, the home of the Easter Jeep Safari and where Cindy and I make a pilgrimage to every year with our good friends and to put our Jeeps and ourselves to the test. In this new WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had during a week of wheeling in this amazing place and taking on Jeep trails such as Flat Iron Mesa, Cliffhanger, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim and the Golden Spike.

Part 1 in this multi-part series highlights our rendezvous with our friends in Vegas, our long journey out to Moab and the very first trail we ran once we got there, Flat Iron Mesa. We hope you enjoy our presentation and if you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it. Thank you for watching.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of Part 1 : MOAB - FORK YEAH1, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response, here on this thread and let us know what you think of it. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, June 12th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

main.php

UPDATE 6/12/16
Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Highly professional and highly entertaining. Great video as always. Thanks for sharing these adventures. I really enjoy them all.

Congratulations jcopel!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

Stick

Thanks for all the hard work in putting these videos together so the rest of us can see what's out there in the West. Looking forward to watching and one day I'll make a trip out to Moab and experience some of the fun you had.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Oh yeah! I know what I'm watching tonight :thumb: thanks for the video and everything you and Cindy do for the community!

thardy

Banned
Awesome video guys. Really enjoyed the personal aspect of it. Looking forward to the other segments.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the hard work in putting these videos together so the rest of us can see what's out there in the West. Looking forward to watching and one day I'll make a trip out to Moab and experience some of the fun you had.

It's really our pleasure. Trips like this, ones where everyone with us is a friend, they're the best and making a video out of it is like making a home movie. We're glad you can enjoy it with us. :cool:

Oh yeah! I know what I'm watching tonight :thumb: thanks for the video and everything you and Cindy do for the community!

Awesome! It's great to have you a part of this community :yup:

Awesome video guys. Really enjoyed the personal aspect of it. Looking forward to the other segments.

Thank you. We weren't sure how people would receive a video that was film from a more personal point of view but, we're glad that you enjoyed it. :cool:

ob_tj

Badass video guys! Thought it was funny when we did the "MOAB FORK YEAH!!" Tessa even joined in with us!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Badass video guys! Thought it was funny when we did the "MOAB FORK YEAH!!" Tessa even joined in with us!

LOL!! That was a fun night and we really do appreciate your help in getting the audio for that :thumb:

Awesome video makes me want to move out of Key West!! Thanks for sharing!

While I'm sure it's nice where you're at, if you like to wheel, the good stuff is out here. :yup:

Great video as always. I hope to make it out on a run with yall someday.

That would be awesome if you could join us someday :cool:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Awesome video! That intimidator ledge looks like it lives up to its name! Can't wait for the rest of the video series.

WJCO

Meme King
Very refreshing to watch another video like this. Thank you both for taking the time to put it together and share it with us.

Moochie

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were on this trail. Fun times and great memories are being refreshed! The first scratch always hurts the most! :)

Awesome job on Part 1! I can't wait to see the next.

Jaydoc1

Dang it, Eddie! I could literally have just gotten back from a Jeeping trip and your and Cindy's videos would make me want to be right back out there! This ranks up there as one of my favorites.

I've gotta tell you, though, that when I started watching that I really wanted to make Flat Iron Mesa one of my must-do trails this fall when I'm back in Moab. And then you guys got to Intimidator. I live in Colorado so shelf roads are a way of life (see what I did there?) out here. And they are my nemesis. I hate shelf roads. My friends that go to Moab with me make fun of me because of the ridiculous stuff that doesn't bother me there but the relatively benign shelf roads that peg my needles back home. I'm honestly not sure I could get past Intimidator after watching you guys do it. I think that I'd have to spot while someone else drove my Jeep. Damn that was crazy! :shock:

Another home run, guys. I'm going to go out and sit in my Jeep in the driveway now and freak out the neighbors.

Top Bottom