Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SMORR (MO) Trip June 18th

SMORR (MO) Trip June 18th

Trainwreck618 and I are shooting for a trip to Southern Missouri Off-road Ranch June 18th. The plan is to get there early and wheel for the day. Putting the word out for anybody else wanting to get out and get the jeeps dirty. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465235163.800611.jpg
    Last edited by FNGsport; 06-06-2016 at 11:54 PM.

I'd like to join in. But do you know what level trails you all plan on doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch1981 View Post
    I'd like to join in. But do you know what level trails you all plan on doing?
    I'd say we're going to stick to easy-intermediate. I'll spectate if people start doing some stuff I'm not confident I can do safely.

Alright that sounds good to me. I'm still stuck on 32's and no winch. But I'm ready to take it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch1981 View Post
    Alright that sounds good to me. I'm still stuck on 32's and no winch. But I'm ready to take it out.
    I don't have a winch either, but I have plenty of tow straps. I think we'll be fine.

Unfortunately I will be working.
    Fear the thief of dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by BdugJK View Post
    Unfortunately I will be working.
    I know I plan on making a trip to flat nasty and depending on how SMORR goes I may make a trip there again this summer. Anytime you can get some time off during the weekend you can come down here and we can hit Devil's Elbow too.

I'd like to try and make it down to SMORR to wheel. If I can free up that day then I'd cruise down there.

There is an event going on the weekend of the 18th called the "care crawl." The park is open to the public that day, just not sure how big the event is. I guess we will see.

I'm guessing most are coming from I-44 then getting off in Marshfield. I'm throwing out an address for a meeting spot then we can grab whatever we need prior to heading to the park. The address is for a Walgreens right off the interstate. 1260 Spur Dr, Marshfield, MO 65706 I'm good to meet early, but I'm only driving an hour and some change so whoever is driving furthest designates the meet up time.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast