OMIX-ADA Inaugural Jeep Heritage Expo - July 16th!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who live in and around Georgia or are willing to make the drive, I just got a press release from Omix-Ada announcing that they will be having their inaugural Jeep Heritage Expo at their company headquarters in Suwanee on July 16th! Without question, if I were in the area, I would definitely be going just to see some of the super rare, old and beautiful Jeeps that they own and will be having on display. Below is the official press release - check it out!

banner.jpg
OMIX-ADA ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL JEEP HERITAGE EXPO CELEBRATING 75 YEARS OF JEEP
More than 250 Modern and Historic Jeeps to be on Display at July 16 Event,
Benefiting the American Diabetes Association

Civilian and Military Jeeps from the Omix-ADA Jeep Collection.jpg

Suwanee, Ga. (June 7, 2016) – Omix-ADA® the world’s largest independent manufacturer and wholesaler of Jeep® parts and accessories, today announced it will hold its inaugural Jeep Heritage Expo, celebrating 75 years of Jeep, at its company headquarters in Suwanee, Georgia on Saturday, July 16, 2016.

During the event, Omix-ADA will open up its doors to the public for the first time ever, offering a rare, behind-the-scenes look at its 230,000 square feet facility where more than 20,000 Omix-ADA, Rugged Ridge and Alloy USA Jeep parts and accessories are developed and housed. Furthermore, Omix-ADA’s complete vintage and historic Jeep Collection, featuring more than 30 of the world’s rarest Jeeps spanning seven decades, will be on view to the public.

The Jeep Heritage Expo will also feature a Jeep Show & Shine, benefiting the American Diabetes Association. Limited to just 250 vehicles, enthusiasts can pre-register online to enter their own Jeeps – any model, 1941-present – for display and to vie for prizes and awards from Omix-ADA. 100 percent of the Show & Shine vehicle entry fees will be donated to the American Diabetes Association.

In addition, there will be a number of activities for children and families, including remote control Jeep races, carnival games, giveaways and more. Food will be available onsite from the region’s top food trucks.

The inaugural Jeep Heritage Expo will take place at Omix-ADA from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 16, 2016. Admission to the event is free to the public and will be held at the following address:

Omix-ADA / Rugged Ridge
460 Horizon Drive
Suwanee, GA 30024

For more information on Omix-ADA’s Jeep Heritage Expo, Omix-ADA’s family of brands, or its complete line of high-quality Jeep and off-road parts and accessories, please visit www.Omix-ADA.com or contact Omix-ADA directly at (770) 614-6101.

Jeep enthusiasts can pre-register their Jeeps online for the Show & Shine at the Omix-ADA Jeep H.jpg

thardy

Banned
Thanks for sharing! Will definitely be hitting this up and taking a ton of photos. If anyone wants to join and head out together, let me know. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing! Will definitely be hitting this up and taking a ton of photos. If anyone wants to join and head out together, let me know. :thumb:

Man, that sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe the one time I can actually say that it's a shame it's so far away :crazyeyes:

thardy

Banned
Man, that sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe the one time I can actually say that it's a shame it's so far away :crazyeyes:

Now that's funny. Usually I'm the one upset cause all the fun is on the West Coast! I can't promise your level of pictures but I'll do my best!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now that's funny. Usually I'm the one upset cause all the fun is on the West Coast! I can't promise your level of pictures but I'll do my best!

Man, anything you can snap would be much appreciated especially of all the awesome old Iron Omix-Ada has. If you get a group from the forum going with you, all the better. :thumb:

MattMc

I looked at the link, but can't find the pre-registration site. Anyone been able to find it? I don't Facebook or anything like that, so it may be there.

MattMc

Shit, I was too excited I guess.

Go to RuggedRidge.com

Thanks. I think I misunderstood the 250 participants thing. If I understand correctly, it's just the show and shine that is limited to 250. The tours seem to be open to everyone and don't require pre-registration.

Top Bottom