So I have had our 2013 JKU for about 2 weeks now. I was finally able to get it lifted

We-B-Jeep-N

Sorry for the long gap in postings. Although I have not had any posts I have been following the videos from several members on YouTube. Since these photos I have made some significant changes to the Jeep. A little pic heavy but we have made some good changes. Including. All Crawler Conceptz armor, 17” wheels (down from 18”), 37x12.50x17 tires (new ones since photos), one thing you can. It see is a geometry correction in the rear, I have also added Adams Drive lines front and rear as well as EVO skids on the underside. Lift is a Rubicon Express 3.5” lift with drop brackets to keep all of the arms as close to level as possible. With the geometry correction we raised the rear uppers about 2.5” and moved the lowers down and forward about 1.5”. This makes them parallel to each outlet and perfect movement with no bind points through the entire suspension cycle. It also plants the tires solid to the ground for rail like handling.

Please meet the new “Ricochet”

IMG_1535.jpg IMG_1539.jpg IMG_1537.jpg IMG_1549.jpg IMG_1713.jpg IMG_1714.jpg IMG_1712.jpg IMG_1738.jpg IMG_1776.jpg IMG_1801.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Top Bottom