Hey you!

Platapuss

Hi, My name is Tom and I'm an......
Oh wait wrong place for that. I'm currently learning how to spell again using a speak & spell so I apologize if it seems like a 5 year old is writing this. I go by Tom or Platapuss or Whale or any other names that get thrown around in dive bars and brothels. I've owned something muddy and broken since first year of remedial school and that was a
S-10 Blazer. I didn't get a real truck till I was 30 and I bought a CJ-7. Being a CJ it looked really nice in the garage or being towed by something but it really was a project. I've sold that and now am running a 2009 JKUR. I'm into more of Overlanding than hard core offroad, but I'm game for most things. With my job it sits in a parking lot most of the time. The parts will be ordered in bulk and then hopefully by 2018 I'll be ready to go. By then everyone else will have moved on to some new hobby and I'll have Moab all to myself. ( gimme one sec, gotta flush)
Other biggest fear is that everyone will stop drinking by the time I get out there and I'll be drinking alone as usual. More whiskey for me. Sorry for the long wave but I had chilli last night. Hope to meet some of ya'll in the future.

Platapuss

Top Bottom