Tinted windows???

Wethy

So I have a base sport without the tinted soft top Windows. I'm planning on picking up a set of tinted sometime soon. In the mean time I want to get the front two windows done. And am just curious how it might looks was wondering if any of you fine folks have pictures of the clear soft top Windows with tonted fronts.2dr pics would be better but either will atleast give me an idea! Thanks in advance

Napalm

That's awesome thanks man! And that 2dr is nice too I also like your new one too! And that doesn't look bad at all

No, not bad at all. And thank you. I love my 2016 unlimited but I miss my red one sometimes! It was the first, LoL.

Eugene the Jeep

Walmart sells a cling type window tint that I used on my soft top windows. It work really well and was easy to install. If you make a mistake you can remove the tint and try again. The hardest part of the install was cutting the tint to fit the windows and not cutting the soft top windows.

Wethy

No, not bad at all. And thank you. I love my 2016 unlimited but I miss my red one sometimes! It was the first, LoL.

Ha ha yeah this is my first and probly last 2dr ha ha but it will most likely never be sold and kept as a toy is consider moving to a 4dr down the road when/if I ever have kids and keep the 2dr as a dedicated toy ha ha

Walmart sells a cling type window tint that I used on my soft top windows. It work really well and was easy to install. If you make a mistake you can remove the tint and try again. The hardest part of the install was cutting the tint to fit the windows and not cutting the soft top windows.

And that's a good idea. I'll probly not
Do that as i probably would cut my window. Ha ha. I do intend to buy a tinted set of Windows for the summer and then run the clears when wheeling and in winter to avoid damaging/scratching the tinted windows

Top Bottom