Rotopax..

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Ok so just wondering has anyone ordered Rotopax straight from them or have you guys bought them from another source? Having some problems ordering mine. I went straight to Rotopax. Just wanting to find out where you guys got yours from.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok so just wondering has anyone ordered Rotopax straight from them or have you guys bought them from another source? Having some problems ordering mine. I went straight to Rotopax. Just wanting to find out where you guys got yours from.

Have you tried Amazon?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Have you tried Amazon?

Actually yeah I did. But I ordered them through Rotopax cause they were cheaper. But im going to try and get my money back from Rotopax they have no record of my order but yet I have record of my payment. Has anyone else had a problem like this? And yeah I think I'll just order them from Amazon.

Peak

I ordered mine off amazon through a third party. Got a 4 gallon fuel for almost half off.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

I got mine straight from them. Excellent product, and I use the regular spouts, not the eco spouts.

JohnnyWest

I bought ours on Amazon. I order from Amazon almost every day for miscellaneous things. Just ordered a few more Rotopax this week.

Had one of the 2 gallon gas pax leak from the seam (real small drip) first time it was filled. Amazon gave me a refund and had it picked up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465883941.123672.jpg

Tekel

I bought ours on Amazon. I order from Amazon almost every day for miscellaneous things. Just ordered a few more Rotopax this week.

Had one of the 2 gallon gas pax leak from the seam (real small drip) first time it was filled. Amazon gave me a refund and had it picked up.

Johnny. Thank you for joining us here today. We first want you to know we are all here as your friends. No judgment. But your rotopax addiction is not only starting to hurt yourself, but it is also beginning to hurt others.

GraniteCrystal

Johnny. Thank you for joining us here today. We first want you to know we are all here as your friends. No judgment. But your rotopax addiction is not only starting to hurt yourself, but it is also beginning to hurt others.

For real! Can we please see a pic of your Jeep mounted with every single one of those on it?

WJCO

Meme King

Lol. This is the guy that you go to during a flood or hurricane.

Ddays

Hooked

For real! Can we please see a pic of your Jeep mounted with every single one of those on it?

Lol. This is the guy that you go to during a flood or hurricane.

Hahaha - I was thinking the same thing. Either that or the Zombies are on the way! Safe ,Pelican cases, 5000 gallons worth of Rotopax's...;)

Top Bottom