Trasharoo...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Saw this on Line and was wondering what do you guys use to put your trash in while on the trail? Would love to see some pics of your set ups. Thanks! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465953528.329280.jpg

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

I've heard good things about Trasharoo. Thinking of getting one myself. I've used trash bags, but I hate putting them in the Jeep because of possible leaks.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I have the smittybilt pick it up. I like it because it just hangs so when I come off a ledge or am going up something steep it and drag freely and not be damaged. The trasharoo is strapped to the tire so if you drag it it can get damaged. From my understanding anyway

ttfhell

Bought one and gave it to Frank after given another one and have used it twice in three years. Kind of pain to adjust and not sag. Cool if you need extra space for wood or trash but...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bought one and gave it to Frank after given another one and have used it twice in three years. Kind of pain to adjust and not sag. Cool if you need extra space for wood or trash but...

How old was yours? The new ones have a top strap that connects the other two. I haven't had any sagging issues...at least not with my trasharoo. ;)

Top Bottom