Whats up from SE Texas

jeremy2027

20150516_123919.jpg

Been on here awhile but never really posted, Maybe someday I can help a few of yall out. Im running a 37" BFG mud terrians a Metalcloak game changer with Fox shocks. The D30 up front is sleeved and gusseted with Synergy ball joints. Dont get to get out and play on the rocks much being from SE Texas but we are going to try and make a trip to Central Texas area a couple times a year to have fun.

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
View attachment 208880

Been on here awhile but never really posted, Maybe someday I can help a few of yall out. Im running a 37" BFG mud terrians a Metalcloak game changer with Fox shocks. The D30 up front is sleeved and gusseted with Synergy ball joints. Dont get to get out and play on the rocks much being from SE Texas but we are going to try and make a trip to Central Texas area a couple times a year to have fun.

I wheel with a LOT of people from your neck of the woods often. SETX jeepers and XXX. Good groups of people! Infact, they were at barnwell mountain this weekend! Welcome. :thumb:

Last edited:

jeremy2027

I wheel with a LOT of people from your neck of the woods often. SETX jeepers and XXX. Good groups of people! Infact, they were at barnwell mountain this weekend! Welcome. :thumb:

YEP great group of people there. I wanted to make the Barnwell trip but being an adult and working got in the way this time.

Top Bottom