MOAB - FORK YEAH : Cliffhanger [Part 2 of 3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Part 2 of MOAB - FORK YEAH, a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure kicks off with an event out in Area-BFE called "The Rock" and it's put on every year during the week of EJS by Full-Traction Suspension. You'll also get to see the crazy fun we had taking on one of my most favorite trails in Moab - Cliffhanger! Of course, there's all kinds of drinking and silliness mixed in between but for those of you who've been following Cindy and I for a while now, you know there's nothing new about that. We hope you enjoy our presentation and if you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it. Thank you for watching.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of Part 2 : MOAB - FORK YEAH1, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response, here on this thread and let us know what you think of it. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, June 26th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

main.php

UPDATE: Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

As always, a pleasure to watch! Thanks for putting in the time to create these great videos!

CONGRATULATIONS TLife!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

ob_tj

Well once again it was a great video Eddie! Makes me excited to get out and do a little wheeling tomorrow!

thardy

Banned
Another awesome video guys. I know I've said it before, but really loving the personal aspect you guys are giving it. Really shows what living the "wayalife" is all about.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow...just, wow...great job guys. You nailed it.

Thank you! We're so glad to hear it did it for ya :cool:

Part 3 will be posted tomorrow right!?![emoji16]

:cheesy: Kill us already!

Well once again it was a great video Eddie! Makes me excited to get out and do a little wheeling tomorrow!

Awesome! Nothing better than hearing our videos inspire guys like you to get out and use your Jeep for what it was made for :thumb:

Awesome! Just watched it on the big screen! Sweet!

Thank you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome video guys. I know I've said it before, but really loving the personal aspect you guys are giving it. Really shows what living the "wayalife" is all about.

Well, what you see in our videos is certainly what our WAYALIFE is all about. It's never the run or the event that makes it so much fun but rather, the people you're with :cool:

Moochie

Great job! Love the video! It was cool to see Mark and his shiny hardware again. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

kep01

Love the videos, this is the reason my wife and I bought our jeep and we try to wheel as much as possible

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! I bet everyone on that run is still suffering from an Adrenalin Overdose!

LOL!! Cliffhanger is a rush for sure :crazyeyes:

Pucker up.

What a beautiful place and good times. Another great video, of course.

Without question, Cliffhanger is one of my favorite trails especially because it's so beautiful.

Another great video... I can't wait till I can do cliffhanger in my jk

You'll love it :yup:

Great job! Love the video! It was cool to see Mark and his shiny hardware again. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

:cheesy: "Shiny hardware" is one way of putting it :crazyeyes:

Another awesome video!:thumb:

Thank you

Dopey84

Awesome video yet again the wife was telling my son that we will go to Moab one day and run some great trails y'all are inspiring the family every time thank you!

Bruduc

I'm so fork'en jealous, just wow, Thanks to let me dream of wheeling there someday. (now I have to wave, I know)

rctsiel

Fantastic video! Great job capturing the pucker factor in some of those scenes too. You've introduced a new category of "DPF" or Digital Pucker Factor and this one rates HIGH! Thanks for the show.

Eddie, I just have to say it's amazing the quality and professionalism that is in your videos. I'm surprised you & Cindy don't work for a production company. Y'alls videos just keep getting better and better! Keep up the amazing work!

Top Bottom