Jeep Wavin from North AL

garndawg

Greetings all!

Been in a JKUR for about a year now, started on JK Forum, then WranglerForum, now here. Trying to learn all I can and enjoying the stories and builds I'll probably never attempt.

Anyhow, I've been on a few trails now, have a fairly impressive dent in the gas tank skid plate and had it stuck up to the diffs in Arkansas mud (I'm native there, and most of the family is still there). Still figuring out what this thing is capable of (and myself as well).

Anyhow, here's my DD when she was new.

rubicon2.jpg

Although she's quite different now, with a 2.5" lift, ARB front and rear, ACE rockers, M8000 and a few other odds and ends. I'm a Craigslist fiend with a small budget (four kids, no scratch to spare) and a wishlist. Next up is an attempt at that waytek relay panel and some lights.

Anyhow, thanks for having me and I'll keep it down over here...

If any of you is in / passes through RocketTown, drop me a line.

Cheers!

garndawg

Welcome aboard. Nice Jeep...what's the story on the trophy?

Stupid, really. Work was having a field day, teambuilding thing, with a car show. I didn't want to park way away, so entered it in the "Best 4x4" category. Only two, both jeeps, and I thought the scrambler with matching M416 trailer was better. But the judges thought otherwise...

Top Bottom