Rain cover ?

RedRum

Well it's pretty simple what's the best rain cover for someone to throw on the jeep when it's parked and the top and doors are off ... I don't have a garage to park the jeep in and don't want to have to throw the hard top back on everytime there's a handle of rain ... The jeep isn't my only vehicle so it isn't an issue to leave it parked

Thanks everyone

RedRum

Yea I was looking at the ones on quadratec and they range in price from 50 to 150 ... I was going to order the besttop for 150 but wanted to make sure you're getting what you pay for

jmac603

I grabbed the quadratop emergency top. Covers the roof and front doors. Can still drive with it on, just slow.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have the bestop emergency cover for my two door that I got from Frogmech. The top is amazing! Brought it to school with me the other week cause it was suppose to rain in the morning and that was it. Ended up being a mini monsoon. Not a drop got in the jeep.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466511807.268315.jpg .

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I believe one of them you can put over soft top when you have Windows off. Or, bungee a tarp over it.

rogerk93

I bought a Smitty built cover that has the door flaps about a year ago and it will leak in everything other than a very small shower.

neZZr

I've always been a fan of the Rain Gear cover from jeepcovers.com

My TJ version never leaked at all, though it did puddle on top if I used it without a bikini under it. Wasn't a problem, just had to be careful when taking the cover off.

The JK version doesn't seem to cover quite as far forward in front of the door openings, so I'm not quite sure how it would do in very heavy rain with the doors removed, but it's still a quality piece! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466539010.251071.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466539031.633770.jpg

Last edited:

patr1ckm

I also have a RainGear cover. It fits good and keeps the rain out. The only con I can say say is that it is a bit bulky.

Donner85

I've had my rain gear for about a year now. I absolutely love it!! Inside stays nice and dry. It only pools up on top if I have the soft top down. I've had my doors and windows off for the last month now. When I put it away I fold it up on top of the jeep and then roll it. Fits in the bag just fine.

CarolinaJK

I also have the Bestop emergency top for my 2-door. Awesome fit and it doesn't leak at all. Quick and easy to put on and ever easier to take off.

Top Bottom