Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing a Rubicon Transfer Case in a 2014 Wrangler JK Sport (Auto Trans)

Caught the Bug
    This is awesome! My 4.0:1 transfer case is in transit and I have been sweating the swap just a bit. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of information and guidance available on WOL!

Don't know how I missed this before but this is one hell of a good write-up! Nice job and thank you for posting it up

Fresh Catch
    Nice! Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how you can do something like this yourself in your driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Installing a Rubicon Transfer Case in a 2014 Wrangler JK Sport (Auto Transmis...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnAnvil View Post
    This is awesome! My 4.0:1 transfer case is in transit and I have been sweating the swap just a bit. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of information and guidance available on WOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Don't know how I missed this before but this is one hell of a good write-up! Nice job and thank you for posting it up
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingduk View Post
    Nice! Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how you can do something like this yourself in your driveway.

Thanks everyone. Sorry there are no photos of it going back in, but I didn't have enough hands. I've never been mechanically inclined, but with the information I've found at Wayalife, & ProjectJK, I've been willing to tackle more projects. It sucks, though. I traded the JK Sport on a JKUR, a few months later.

Last edited by notnalc68; 10-28-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Installing a Rubicon Transfer Case in a 2014 Wrangler JK Sport (Auto Transmis...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnAnvil View Post
    I would suggest getting a buddy to help, or purchasing a transmission jack from Harbor Freight. I was close to throwing wrenches, before I got it back on the transmission shaft.

Last edited by notnalc68; 10-29-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Sorry there are no photos of it going back in, but I didn't have enough hands.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    By the time I got it in place, I had to do a NASCAR pit crew version of the reinstall. I had to drive it to work, the next day!

Nice job!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great write up very informational I learned something today

2009 Red Rock Crystal jk 2.5" lift cooper S/T Maxx's
    1942 willys MB work in progress

Hooked
    I found a 241j on cl, is that the rubicon case.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast