Lazy springs in Florida

Ginz

I'm thinking about it. I work Saturdays from 1 pm till 5am. Looks like mostly mud, but apparently they have some trails.

bnatt78

I have been there a couple of times and it is not that much mud and trails that you are thinking. I would recommend that you try and find some videos or pictures online. I will say that it is fun, but I leave my jeep in 2wd about 90% of the time there. That was the last time I was there.

Ginz

I have been there a couple of times and it is not that much mud and trails that you are thinking. I would recommend that you try and find some videos or pictures online. I will say that it is fun, but I leave my jeep in 2wd about 90% of the time there. That was the last time I was there.

Yea, I just watched a video...looks pretty lame, but I guess if there's nothing better to do it's better than nothing...

bnatt78

That is all I can say, a group of my friends and I will be going out there end of August. If I can remember right. Just to test out one of the new jeeps they just got.

spencerd45

May not be too much fun, but for those in south Florida with literally no trails, it's a fun little trip over. And it is south of Sarasota. Not sure how far

JKbrick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466656001.489662.jpg
Have you guys from Sarasota seen this one? It was at siesta key beach last time I visited my folks

Top Bottom