Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Tow rigs

Been Around the Block tippedover's Avatar
    Great truck the 19 is the way to go with the IP5 engine for sure, the 18 has a few little issues. To bad no one has a tune for the IP5 yet chevy made that computer hard to break.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Does anyone know if you have to somehow update your truck radio for apple car play when you update your phone? Mine worked great for the first 2 weeks I had it now all it tells me is it canít find Siri, right about when my phone updated

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Does anyone know if you have to somehow update your truck radio for apple car play when you update your phone? Mine worked great for the first 2 weeks I had it now all it tells me is it canít find Siri, right about when my phone updated

No idea, but my F-150 didnít skip a beat when I updated to iOS 12, though it is only 2 months old

Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    No idea, but my F-150 didnít skip a beat when I updated to iOS 12, though it is only 2 months old

Ya my truck is 3 weeks old yesterday, I guess Iíll go ask the dealer, there is probably a young kid that works there that can fix it. Maybe I should ask my 4 year old

Figured out a little more about Onstar and WiFi in a GM. They are two separate things, the WiFi actually comes from att through Onstar somehow. Anyway long story short they told me they couldnít take my credit card because there was a huge outstanding balance showing on my business account. I said how Iíve only had my truck for 2 weeks? Monday she said she would open a case and call me back. Hadnít heard by today so I hit the button again and get a guy this time, he says they are working on it but he still canít take a credit card because as soon as they do it will try to collect the $74 million dollar balance the computer shows I owe!! I laughed out loud at that one, and hung up.

Figured out a little more about Onstar and WiFi in a GM. They are two separate things, the WiFi actually comes from att through Onstar somehow. Anyway long story short they told me they couldnít take my credit card because there was a huge outstanding balance showing on my business account. I said how Iíve only had my truck for 2 weeks? Monday she said she would open a case and call me back. Hadnít heard by today so I hit the button again and get a guy this time, he says they are working on it but he still canít take a credit card because as soon as they do it will try to collect the $74 million dollar balance the computer shows I owe!! I laughed out loud at that one, and hung up.

Haha WTF? How did that happen? Got to love computers.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm really curious to hear exactly what you have to do on att or OnStar to get a 74 million dollar balance in 2 weeks. That's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Haha WTF? How did that happen? Got to love computers.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Idk, my daughter watched YouTube kids on my phone for those 2 weeks, thatís some expensive YouTube!

Business must not be going well. Should have kept the dodge.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

but he still can’t take a credit card because as soon as they do it will try to collect the $74 million dollar balance
    Secretary driving a Bugatti and vacationing at the French Riveria these days?

I just had to get my third new card on my business account this year because someone got a hold of the number once more What a gigantic PITA. Hope thats not what happened to yours.

Edit: LOL, BTW, what in the hell is the limit on your card?!?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast