Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tow rigs

IMG_1100.JPG
    Looks like I can adjust the tpms finally so the rear tires donít have to be at 80 when not towing or hauling

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It took me a while to find a toy hauler rated for a Jeep. I have a 40+ft trailer pulled by my F350 Duallie.
    It is a Forest River Work and Play. Rated for 9300# cargo. 23 ft garage, 19ft front living quarters.
    I have a '13 JKU Rubicon with 3.5" lift and 37 inch tires. It just fits under the bunk beds.

jeepworknplay.jpg
    P5270156.jpg

Mark Ogaz

2013 Rock Lobster Red Rubicon JKU

|___________
    /__/l | ,[____],
    l---|--|---L -OlllllllO-
    (o)_)~ ~(o)_)--o-)_)

3.5" Rock Krawler Lift, Procomp Wheels, Procomp 37" Tires, Wilco MSC2 Rear Bumper, Wilco MSC2 Rront Bumper,
    1350 JE Reel Front Drive Shaft, 1350 JE Reel Rear Drive Shaft, Poison Spyder Front and Rear Fenders, Smittybuilt Winch, CB, SAVVY Off Road Half Doors
    sPOD, K&N Air Filter
    HAM KK6TEZ

Quote Originally Posted by RedSyndrome View Post
    It took me a while to find a toy hauler rated for a Jeep. I have a 40+ft trailer pulled by my F350 Duallie.
    It is a Forest River Work and Play. Rated for 9300# cargo. 23 ft garage, 19ft front living quarters.
    I have a '13 JKU Rubicon with 3.5" lift and 37 inch tires. It just fits under the bunk beds.

jeepworknplay.jpg
    P5270156.jpg
    this is an awesome set up man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSyndrome View Post

jeepworknplay.jpg
    P5270156.jpg
    A toy hauler would be sick! Great setup

Iím a little disappointed with the Ram build and price options. My son wants to buy my Ram so I was pricing a new one to order. For some dumb reason you canít get the Aisin transmission in a 2500, but the 3500 has leaf springs in the rear and I canít believe it would ride even close to the coils in the 2500. Is there a way anyone knows to get a 2500 with the Aisin trans?

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Iím a little disappointed with the Ram build and price options. My son wants to buy my Ram so I was pricing a new one to order. For some dumb reason you canít get the Aisin transmission in a 2500, but the 3500 has leaf springs in the rear and I canít believe it would ride even close to the coils in the 2500. Is there a way anyone knows to get a 2500 with the Aisin trans?

Nope. Only in 2500. I believe you just DD yours right? I would just get the 2500.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Nope. Only in 2500. I believe you just DD yours right? I would just get the 2500.

Yes I work out of it but donít tow with it. I am considering a gooseneck so I could haul my Jeep on trips was the biggest reason. Can you beef up the trans in a 2500?

Yes I work out of it but donít tow with it. I am considering a gooseneck so I could haul my Jeep on trips was the biggest reason. Can you beef up the trans in a 2500?

Whatís wrong with the 2500 trans? Your jeep would be nothing for the truck to tow. Gooseneck would be super overkill for it too (I would prefer to tow with a gooseneck though like you)

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Whatís wrong with the 2500 trans? Your jeep would be nothing for the truck to tow. Gooseneck would be super overkill for it too (I would prefer to tow with a gooseneck though like you)

Probably nothing wrong with it, I just thought if the other one was better I would get it! I loved how the Allison I had had a spin on filter and operated but gm has such a retarded def tank location and fill location I wonít buy one. The whole gooseneck thing is once again if it pulls better Iíd rather have it even if it is overkill. Iím just weird

Probably nothing wrong with it, I just thought if the other one was better I would get it! I loved how the Allison I had had a spin on filter and operated but gm has such a retarded def tank location and fill location I wonít buy one. The whole gooseneck thing is once again if it pulls better Iíd rather have it even if it is overkill. Iím just weird

Oh I get the gooseneck. Iím all for them. And agree on the def tank. I just think the extra money for the better trans is overkill unless you tow a lot.

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast