Doors are heavy.

Rb1boxer_3

Oh man now your gonna have to start wearing steal toes. My last jeep I dropped my front driver door. I move my foot though. Doors was all bent .

Napalm

Same thing happened to me several years ago with my first JK. Not sure if my toe was broken, but it sure felt like it.

Yeah nothing broken and no scratches. That was through my tennis shoes too. I'm not dumb enough to try it barefoot or in filpflops. I may bust out the red wings next one lol. Yes Floridians have shoes other than flipflops. :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah nothing broken and no scratches. That was through my tennis shoes too. I'm not dumb enough to try it barefoot or in filpflops. I may bust out the red wings next one lol. Yes Floridians have shoes other than flipflops. :cheesy:

Wow. Through the shoes! I assumed you were wearing sandals. Good to note.

Ginz

Yikes! Glad you still kept the toe.

Sessoms14X

The last 2 times I've taken my doors off I've been wearing flip flops. I better rethink my actions, I definitely don't want that to happen lol that looks painful!

The last 2 times I've taken my doors off I've been wearing flip flops. I better rethink my actions, I definitely don't want that to happen lol that looks painful!

Yeah this was a couple of hours later after I got home from work. I can't imagine how bad it would have been in flip flops

Top Bottom