Switch Pros first class customer service!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I was a fairly early adopter of switch pros, and have been really happy with the product over all. I've had to call a few times with minor issues, and they've always been quick to respond and bend over backwards to help me with some of my weird electrical questions.

Today my switch pros switch panel stopped working out of the blue - most of the buttons were stuck. Buttons weren't working because they were stuck, even with the bluetooth interface. A quick call to switch pros and they let me know that early models like mine they found were affected by pressure changes at altitude which created a vacuum and made the switches stick. Not only did she give me a quick tip to get me going (prick a corner or two on the switches to help alleviate the pressure) but also offered to send me a prepaid label by email to send mine back for a new model that has addressed this issue free of charge! Should be noted that the pin prick trick worked like a charm.

We like to bitch a lot about companies that do wrong, so wanted to take 2 minutes to praise a company doing it right, time after time for me.

WJCO

Meme King
I was a fairly early adopter of switch pros, and have been really happy with the product over all. I've had to call a few times with minor issues, and they've always been quick to respond and bend over backwards to help me with some of my weird electrical questions.

Today my switch pros switch panel stopped working out of the blue - most of the buttons were stuck. Buttons weren't working because they were stuck, even with the bluetooth interface. A quick call to switch pros and they let me know that early models like mine they found were affected by pressure changes at altitude which created a vacuum and made the switches stick. Not only did she give me a quick tip to get me going (prick a corner or two on the switches to help alleviate the pressure) but also offered to send me a prepaid label by email to send mine back for a new model that has addressed this issue free of charge! Should be noted that the pin prick trick worked like a charm.

We like to bitch a lot about companies that do wrong, so wanted to take 2 minutes to praise a company doing it right, time after time for me.

That's cool to hear. Good deal.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I have nothing but good things to say about them also. Every time I call the lady who answers always goes out of her way to help, and there product is awesome. Clean look

speed3d

Installed mine last year- was an easy install even though I tried to make it complicated! What I like best is how easy it has been to add things after the install. Haven't had any trouble with mine, but great to know I'll have good support if I do

Top Bottom