S33 recall

trailraider

FCA just posted up the S33 recall to their system today. no parts listed yet , but should be soon now.

hopefully they will have their shit together to get parts for it..

edit
part #'s
05156106AF CLOCKSPRING
06505656AA RETAINING BOLT

Last edited:

Wethy

FCA just posted up the S33 recall to their system today. no parts listed yet , but should be soon now.

hopefully they will have their shit together to get parts for it..

What exactly is the S33 recall? I just tried to look it up and this is what I got

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467147116.806488.jpg

trailraider

Takata airbag issues(no surprise) for 07-10's jk's
it may take a couple of days for them to post all the info.

edit:
recalling 394,258 model year 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK vehicles manufactured March 2, 2006, to August 13, 2010.
The clockspring assembly may become contaminated with dust and cause the air bag circuit to fail.
Failure of the air bag circuit may prevent the driver's frontal air bag from deploying in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S33.

Like I said it was just posted to the network today.so it may take a little time to get part #'s and when they will be available. but now you can bug the dealer to get the jeeps fixed. get in before the rush.

05156106af clockspring
06505656ad retainer

Last edited:

JDDK

Called my dealer. My 09 qualifies. Service has no parts and told me it could be 6 months out :0

trailraider

Called my dealer. My 09 qualifies. Service has no parts and told me it could be 6 months out :0
there is 230 sitting in the national warehouse waiting to get ordered. wont last long with 300000 needing to be done.
although it is a scan first then maybe it will need replacing.

rampagejk

Yes, after MOAB trip, I got light airbag and I had to bring it to dealership and got fixed for $502.00 - replace airbag clock spring last April 2016. I recevied a letter from them and submit for recall reimbursement. It has been approved!!! Yahoo!!:clap2:

Top Bottom