Front Evo Mfg Armor

JKU EXTREME

Okay so a few years ago I saw some front Fender armor and front fenders built by ORE. I can't seem to find them anywhere, including the ORE website. If anyone knows anything please chime in because those are the best fenders I've ever seen. And if I can't find them, I'll be forced to make my own because I want the same look, function, and strength that I know ORE provides.
EVO-DECAL-HOOD-800x534.jpg th-3.jpeg
These are what they look like (obviously)
Thanks!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
A local guy I've wheeled with added these to his JK, but they do not have the flare. They may or may not make them anymore. When I picked up my JK from Offroad Evolution back in early May, Mel had said that they were likely not going to make the Evo Mfg outlaw armor/builders corners anymore. Not sure if that also applies to the front outlaw armor as well. Best bet would be to call Offroad Evolution or message Drew@OffroadEvolutuon here on the forum and ask if it's something you can order from them.

Last edited:

JKU EXTREME

sure if that also applies to the front outlaw armor as well. Best bet would be to call Offroad Evolution or message Drew@OffroadEvolutuon here on the forum and ask if it's something you can order from them.

Okay great thanks. I loved two of main features of those flares, but if they don't make them anymore I wonder if they could send me the specs...

Grubbicon

Id be amazed if they would send you any specs. Probably be more likely that they would make a set for you.

BenJKWrangler15

Okay so a few years ago I saw some front Fender armor and front fenders built by ORE. I can't seem to find them anywhere, including the ORE website. If anyone knows anything please chime in because those are the best fenders I've ever seen. And if I can't find them, I'll be forced to make my own because I want the same look, function, and strength that I know ORE provides.
View attachment 210297 View attachment 210298
Thanks!

Talk about retro-looking, ass-kicking, flat-as-fxck drooling fenders :O

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge these are an in house only product.

Peak

As Cozdude said I believe they are in house only. A member on here has them, dillard09. You can try pm'ing him or hit up ORE.

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I got them back in mid-April. After hearing so many people say they don't offer them anymore, or they're in-house only. I picked up the phone and made the call to one of their distributers and eliminated all the mystery.

How long they will be offering them and whether they will offer the flare is unknown. In my opinion, I think the only reason I was limited to the "builder corners" was because its just too much time spent fabricating the flare on. They can cut out the corner and send them off just fine, but adding custom touches wouldn't make much sense to me either. I'm sure they've got plenty of work around the shop to keep them busy.

Just like the rear builder flares ($380/ordered in Feb), I had these at my door in about 10 days. ($380)

Eventually I'll have an outlaw-type flair fabricated and have them looking good.

If I were to go back, I would have gone a different route. Theres just too much involved with these and by the time all is said and done I'll be into the front flares alone for about $1100. The jeep in is storage right now, but when I return home I am going to have 1) the radio antenna hole filled, 2) The skull/crossbones filled, 3) very skinny flares fabricated in. Unsure if I'll paint, powder coat or bed line body color or two-tone. I'll cross that road when I get to it.

4ddf7364c08b1ef37a113375a85fdbbe.jpg

0d7db7e6e2af713d7fa27a8b52cd2864.jpg

A5B2DC09-C226-4A6C-A329-7794AB7B6A6D_zpsha9ar6ol.jpg

951edd7cab5e637ab999f9b23981bbc0.jpg

55f7960e8c80a0d315b538b4cfcde29b.jpg

Last edited:

BenJKWrangler15

I got them back in mid-April. After hearing so many people say they don't offer them anymore, or they're in-house only. I picked up the phone and made the call to one of their distributers and eliminated all the mystery.

How long they will be offering them and whether they will offer the flare is unknown. In my opinion, I think the only reason I was limited to the "builder corners" was because its just too much time spent fabricating the flare on. They can cut out the corner and send them off just fine, but adding custom touches wouldn't make much sense to me either. I'm sure they've got plenty of work around the shop to keep them busy.

Just like the rear builder flares ($380/ordered in Feb), I had these at my door in about 10 days. ($380)

Eventually I'll have an outlaw-type flair fabricated and have them looking good.

If I were to go back, I would have gone a different route. Theres just too much involved with these and by the time all is said and done I'll be into the front flares alone for about $1100. The jeep in is storage right now, but when I return home I am going to have 1) the radio antenna hole filled, 2) The skull/crossbones filled, 3) very skinny flares fabricated in. Unsure if I'll paint, powder coat or bed line body color or two-tone. I'll cross that road when I get to it.

4ddf7364c08b1ef37a113375a85fdbbe.jpg

0d7db7e6e2af713d7fa27a8b52cd2864.jpg

A5B2DC09-C226-4A6C-A329-7794AB7B6A6D_zpsha9ar6ol.jpg

951edd7cab5e637ab999f9b23981bbc0.jpg

55f7960e8c80a0d315b538b4cfcde29b.jpg

Do you have an at-rest side picture? I'd like to see your built this way, if possible :)

BenJKWrangler15

Thanks!

Hey JKU EXTREME, I found out that Northridge4x4 carry a couple of those on their online shop!!! Might worth the look - here's the links :

http://www.northridge4x4.ca/shop/evo-manufacturing-jk-evo-armor-front

http://www.northridge4x4.ca/shop/evo-manufacturing-jk-evo-armor-quarter

:brows::brows::brows:

BenJKWrangler15

I see your point buddy but it's the only website that I found which had them left in stock. Not promoting this particular vendor in any way, just giving this member a way to buy the specific part he's looking to purchase. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the links but it's easier for him this way. Anyways :)

EDIT : I live in Canada so maybe this is why I haven't seen any other vendors distributing this particular product in my country. US distributors might have them on their website. Best bet is to go directly to the source and contact the manufacturer, so EVO MFG directly

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
It's called helping a person out so don't know why you posted that link.

That was my way of helping him out as he is newer on the forum and probably didn't know this history. Just out of respect for the owners and other members. That's all.

I see your point buddy but it's the only website that I found which had them left in stock. Not promoting this particular vendor in any way, just giving this member a way to buy the specific part he's looking to purchase. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the links but it's easier for him this way. Anyways :)

That's fine. And I truthfully believe you didn't know about the history. Just a way of giving you a heads up.

BenJKWrangler15

That was my way of helping him out as he is newer on the forum and probably didn't know this history. Just out of respect for the owners and other members. That's all.

That's fine. And I truthfully believe you didn't know about the history. Just a way of giving you a heads up.

I appreciate it, thanks WJCO :) And I sure didn't know about it, just got here couple of weeks ago but really started using the forum 3-4 days ago.

Top Bottom