Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Front Evo Mfg Armor

Knows a Thing or Two JKU EXTREME's Avatar

Front Evo Mfg Armor

Okay so a few years ago I saw some front Fender armor and front fenders built by ORE. I can't seem to find them anywhere, including the ORE website. If anyone knows anything please chime in because those are the best fenders I've ever seen. And if I can't find them, I'll be forced to make my own because I want the same look, function, and strength that I know ORE provides.
    EVO-DECAL-HOOD-800x534.jpgth-3.jpeg
    These are what they look like (obviously)
    Thanks!

A local guy I've wheeled with added these to his JK, but they do not have the flare. They may or may not make them anymore. When I picked up my JK from Offroad Evolution back in early May, Mel had said that they were likely not going to make the Evo Mfg outlaw armor/builders corners anymore. Not sure if that also applies to the front outlaw armor as well. Best bet would be to call Offroad Evolution or message Drew@OffroadEvolutuon here on the forum and ask if it's something you can order from them.
    Last edited by highoctane; 06-28-2016 at 10:22 PM.
    2015 Anvil Rubicon Unlimited
    Evo Mfg Double Throwdown suspension w/Evo Lever
    Evo Mfg high clearance long arms
    Evo Mfg PR60 high steer w/PSC hydraulic assist
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 front axle
    Dynatrac ProRock 80 rear axle
    ARB lockers & 5.38 gears
    JE Reel 1350 front/1410 rear driveshafts
    Evo Mfg rocker/corner armor/bumper
    17" ATX Slabs & 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Proud to be one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 2001 - 2010. Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post
    sure if that also applies to the front outlaw armor as well. Best bet would be to call Offroad Evolution or message Drew@OffroadEvolutuon here on the forum and ask if it's something you can order from them.
    Okay great thanks. I loved two of main features of those flares, but if they don't make them anymore I wonder if they could send me the specs...

Id be amazed if they would send you any specs. Probably be more likely that they would make a set for you.

Been Around the Block BenJKWrangler15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKU EXTREME View Post
    Okay so a few years ago I saw some front Fender armor and front fenders built by ORE. I can't seem to find them anywhere, including the ORE website. If anyone knows anything please chime in because those are the best fenders I've ever seen. And if I can't find them, I'll be forced to make my own because I want the same look, function, and strength that I know ORE provides.
    Thanks!
    Talk about retro-looking, ass-kicking, flat-as-fxck drooling fenders :O
    O|||||||O............RaccřřnJK - Jeep Wrangler JK Sport 2015
    []---o--[]........... RaccřřnJK Build Thread : http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...543#post729543

Thanks!
    To the best of my knowledge these are an in house only product.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Okay great thanks. I loved two of main features of those flares, but if they don't make them anymore I wonder if they could send me the specs...
    I'm sure they'd make a set for you if you talked to them but no way they are giving out specs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd.gunman View Post
    I'm sure they'd make a set for you if you talked to them but no way they are giving out specs.
    I'm completely fine with not getting the specs and just getting some made. I'll try and call them tomorrow, or contact Drew

As Cozdude said I believe they are in house only. A member on here has them, dillard09. You can try pm'ing him or hit up ORE.

Hooked
    I got them back in mid-April. After hearing so many people say they don't offer them anymore, or they're in-house only. I picked up the phone and made the call to one of their distributers and eliminated all the mystery.

How long they will be offering them and whether they will offer the flare is unknown. In my opinion, I think the only reason I was limited to the "builder corners" was because its just too much time spent fabricating the flare on. They can cut out the corner and send them off just fine, but adding custom touches wouldn't make much sense to me either. I'm sure they've got plenty of work around the shop to keep them busy.

Just like the rear builder flares ($380/ordered in Feb), I had these at my door in about 10 days. ($380)

Eventually I'll have an outlaw-type flair fabricated and have them looking good.

If I were to go back, I would have gone a different route. Theres just too much involved with these and by the time all is said and done I'll be into the front flares alone for about $1100. The jeep in is storage right now, but when I return home I am going to have 1) the radio antenna hole filled, 2) The skull/crossbones filled, 3) very skinny flares fabricated in. Unsure if I'll paint, powder coat or bed line body color or two-tone. I'll cross that road when I get to it.

Last edited by TonyT; 06-29-2016 at 02:59 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast