Tj sliders help.

ob_tj

My jeep came with some pretty dorky side steps on it and after a recent wheeling trip they both took a couple big hits and bent up pretty good. I have been looking around online to find a set of sliders but all I can find is the same smittybuilt look a likes. Which I'm not a fan of. Any TJ guys know of good sliders??

BlkOpsCzr

Hello, I have Body Armor Rock Crawler Side Bars. I have had them for about 2-1/2 years and they still look like new. Made in USA. Hope this helps. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170204.934081.jpg

Thatredjeep

My jeep came with some pretty dorky side steps on it and after a recent wheeling trip they both took a couple big hits and bent up pretty good. I have been looking around online to find a set of sliders but all I can find is the same smittybuilt look a likes. Which I'm not a fan of. Any TJ guys know of good sliders??

If I was you I would hold out for the EVO MFG, TJ products to hit the shelves. I personally have their boat sides, unfortunately they don't sell these anymore and I'm pretty sure aren't planning on bringing them back

Attachments

• 1467172674357.jpg
    1467172674357.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 162

ob_tj

If I was you I would hold out for the EVO MFG, TJ products to hit the shelves. I personally have their boat sides, unfortunately they don't sell these anymore and I'm pretty sure aren't planning on bringing them back

That's what I am looking for. The evo boat side bombers were bad ass. Just hoping evo comes out with the tj stiff soon!

Thatredjeep

That's what I am looking for. The evo boat side bombers were bad ass. Just hoping evo comes out with the tj stiff soon!

No kidding, I am waiting for the front bumper!! The boat side I have are the last ones they made. I ordered them and the next day they took them of the website! :D

ob_tj

No kidding, I am waiting for the front bumper!! The boat side I have are the last ones they made. I ordered them and the next day they took them of the website! :D

Once they come out with it a lot of things on my TJ will change. Most likely everything!

JKRicky

I also say hold out for EVO parts and in the meantime, beat the hell out of your current "sliders".

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Off road Evo used to have some tj boat side sliders on there website at one point in time before it got updated. I would try calling Evo mfg and see if they will still make you a set

ob_tj

Off road Evo used to have some tj boat side sliders on there website at one point in time before it got updated. I would try calling Evo mfg and see if they will still make you a set

I'll have to give it a shot! I never thought about calling them. Worst that could happen is they say they cant!

Take a look at ours - strong enough to lift your TJ from and 100% Made in the USA!

http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-3001-sc.htm

RH-3001-SC-2T.jpg

AZMikeD

I have a LJ and was looking as well. Check out JCR. They have some pretty cool looking boat style sliders. I still have the tublar steps a previous owner installed though so have no personal experience yet.

Anxious to see what EVO comes up with. I had no idea they were working on a TJ line. Hope they don't forget about the LJ :p

geberhard

Douchebag
There are loads of options out there. The Rockhard are very clean, but also check out Genright, Poison Spyder, A2Z Fab and a lot of other manufacturers. Wait to see what comes up with a beat up Jeep and not being able to push it on the rocks and beat further just sucks. really all about preference, if you want a side step or flush. I liked my GenRight flush on the TJ and they took a beating and protected the Jeep very well. were easy to clean up.

This is a pretty clean setup form A2Z and they offer option slike step or diamond plate finishes etc: https://atozfabrication.com/atoz-fabrication-rocker-guards-for-jeep-wrangler-tj.html?category_id=130

P1050066.jpg_1_1_1_1_1_1_2.jpeg

Last edited:

NavyJeeper

EVO sliders

Im holding out to see if EVO comes out with anything. I really want some boatside sliders and something with a step. I had a fender accident and ended up having to pull off all the fenders, now that has taken the top of the list for things to buy since im rolling around all illegal and shit!

geberhard

Douchebag
Why hold up until EVO comes up with one? There are several well built and proven on the market, are you stuck to the brand?

Top Bottom