Has anyone bought from...

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
... Chassis Unlimited? Their ads popped up on Facebook, and I've clicked the links a couple of times. I was just hoping to hear if their steering equipment is good for lifted Jeeps (TJs), or not. I know Eddie had told me that Currie was good for their system would be a good investment, too.

geberhard

Douchebag
Great company and they are local to me. Check out ruffstuffspecialties as well a lot of great stuff (I have always been happy buying from Dan, a lot of great one off fab parts).

Gui

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Great company and they are local to me. Check out ruffstuffspecialties as well a lot of great stuff (I have always been happy buying from Dan, a lot of great one off fab parts).

Gui

Thanks. My kid's college is digging into my Jeep build budget, but I don't want to go cheap on parts. Of course, getting value worth the money is important.

holliewood61

I bought some spring perches from them back yonder. I know they are simple parts but simple parts are easy to cut corners on. They were packaged nicely, fit great, no burrs or sharp edges. I would buy from them again. If they take the time to make a cheap easily made part nice i imagine they would do the same on everything.

Top Bottom